TattsBet Replaces UNiTAB
UNiTAB will be replaced by TattsBet on Monday January 31.
From January 31 TattsBet is to be the Tatts Group's one stop provider of pari-mutuel and fixed price wagering services, on retail and online channels.
The significant chnages include:-
- Existing retail outlets will continue to be simply branded “TAB” (now a generic term);
- New retail outlets will be branded “TattsBet” as will future refurbishments;
- The UNiTAB totalisator pari-mutuel pool will be displayed on Sky Racing and TVN as the Tatts pool;
- The main website for the business will be TattsBet.com.
This will be a seamless transition for customers and retail operations.
- ● Warren Greatrex issues Aloomomo warning to punters
- ● Willie Mullins leaves big guns in John Durkan
- ● Theatre Guide steals the show at Cheltenham
- ● Michael Bell pleased with Hong Kong Vase draw for Big Orange
The Racing Victoria Annual General Meeting was held on October 24 with RV announcing a strong surplus that further secures a platform for future growth and investment in Victorian thoroughbred racing.
The Australian Turf Club has significantly boosted its night racing program at Canterbury Park, increasing the season to nine Friday night meetings, adding extra races and incentives for participants, and bringing a hugely popular Canterbury Foodies Market trackside under the stars.