[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Japan Cup - advice

Japan Cup - advice

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

By way of fluke I'll be in Tokyo same day as the Japan Cup...has anyone been before? and do I need to buy entry tickets beforehand, and if so, where?

My web searching has found very little advice on the latter.

Author: vegieplus
Subject: Japan Cup - advice

Time: 6/11/2005 11:14:21 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Subject: Re: Japan Cup - advice

Time: 9/11/2005 6:56:51 PM

Blog Reply:

Thanks Pinky

I'll order the Eye Popper kebab.

Author: Pinkline Jones

Time: 9/11/2005 5:42:01 PM

Blog Reply:

There's a kebab joint in Osaka.

Author: Pinkline Jones

Time: 9/11/2005 12:59:14 PM

Blog Reply:

Fuchu station I've been there. Unless you wanna take DA BUS.

Author: blasphemer

Time: 9/11/2005 11:59:29 AM

Blog Reply:

If you don't already have transport planned, the best way to get there is train...goes to the course like at Flemington on Cup Day.

The name of the station is Fuchu Keiba and it only works racedays - from memory is on the Keiyo line and simple to get to once you're on that line. Even easier if you're staying somewhere like Shinjuku.

Otherwise there is always the taxi but, depending on where you're staying, that will cost a minimum of A$ 40 without traffic and there is always traffic. If cost no object, fair enough.

Time: 8/11/2005 1:25:45 PM

Blog Reply:

Thanks Pat, I've printed out the relevant betting explanation sheets - not sure I fully understand the wheel type arrangement for multiple/boxed trifecta betting, but should do fine with quinella, win bets (my usual betting preference).

Looking forward to it.

Author: Pat Bateman

Time: 8/11/2005 12:12:10 PM

Blog Reply:

http://www.jair.jrao.ne.jp/index2.html

Author: Pat Bateman

Time: 8/11/2005 12:05:49 PM

Blog Reply:

Went to the Japanese Derby last year. Just get tickets on the day. The crowd will be enormous but you should be ok.

Have a look on the net for a page that tells you how to complete a ticket if you don't speak the language. There is one about.

You will love it.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.