[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - A Gold Medal Bet

A Gold Medal Bet

Order by Date Ascending

Other Sports -- All other aspects of Sports and Sports Betting
Page 8 of 8

Go to Page: 87654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Its 4 years since my last grand prediction of the Aussies Gold medal count. Not many realised that once we initially underestimated the Gold medal count, we had time to bet again on a higher tally and still win. Thats what the smart punters did, and I was one. Some are still smarting over not recasting their bets, hence the sniggers.

So to this year. And we have plenty of cash to bet with, after Cadells failure in France, and all my great lays (never been wrong, never.)

Aussies 5 or under Gold is $17, Aussies 6-8 Gold's is $8 and Aussies Gold's 9-11 is $6. Bet them all at varying amounts for a return, no matter which selection wins, of just under 2/1.

What a great bet, and you lucky followers that follow me, have a licence to print money.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: A Gold Medal Bet

Time: 8/8/2008 6:33:02 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: gladys
Subject: Re: A Gold Medal Bet

Time: 15/11/2017 10:25:48 AM

Blog Reply:

Why don't you get someone to read the Superlays thread to you Piggy.

When you finish with that have a look at the The Ashes thread.

They're just the ones I bother to tell you dunderheads about.

Author: loges2

Time: 15/11/2017 10:13:59 AM

Blog Reply:

You say you are a racing person? You like to embellish us all with your laying abilities but Gary's Rap sheet tells a different story.

Khap $71?

I'm more interested in the horse you laid 20 years ago-3 years before it was born!!

How do you do that?

cheers, loges.

Author: pigracer

Time: 15/11/2017 9:14:29 AM

Blog Reply:

I have been reading posts on this site for about ten years and have not noticed much evidence of tips of any description from Khappo or Gladys, for that matter.

They always seem to be travelling on a two man bicycle as they appear to arrive on the same posts together,pumping up their tyres.

Show me the evidence of all thesr fabulous tips please. I acknowledge that "Everbody deserves their rightful recognition"

Cheers,The Pig.

Author: Rex

Time: 15/11/2017 5:08:28 AM

Blog Reply:

K - Dill

I gave you 7 from 7 winners in your odds on challenge and you totally dismissed that when it proved you wrong.

Why would I give credit to some forum troll flagging up very much odd on commodities in the form a few big price lays?

Time: 15/11/2017 1:38:45 AM

Blog Reply:

G M Loges must keep checking where I am. Poor sod needs a life. Knew I would have him looking. G M Loges has to get his jollies from a very old Olympics post. I don't care about Olympics held each 4 years. The way the Aussies have performed the last 2, neither do they or do the fans.

I am a racing person, it is how I make a living. From punting. I have given 2 or 3 incorrect Lays, including Nikita. I have always admitted my wrongs. I have over 70 correct racing predictions here though. You like G W Rex and Gary don't have the courage to bring any of them back or acknowledge them.

Author: loges2

Time: 14/11/2017 11:53:25 AM

Blog Reply:

Since this post resurfaced the author hasn't been sighted?

Bestie has come out to change the subject!

Winx must have hurt!

Cheers, Loges.

Time: 11/11/2017 10:03:09 PM

Blog Reply:

Gary,

and K-Dill post below yours where he's claiming to have had 40 successful lays on the bounce is laughable. Only have to look at the thread Ive brought up- and theres theres.

Bloke lives in la la land

Author: gladys

Time: 11/11/2017 9:35:32 PM

Blog Reply:

How did your selection in the Melbourne Cup go, Gary.

I understand you rated it very highly.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 11/11/2017 8:46:02 PM

Blog Reply:

Truly a gold medal thread.

Here you go Rex, a bold prediction that Australia's Olympic gold tally would be no more than 11 in 2008, turned into a cataclysmic, disaster.

Time: 8/2/2015 7:57:10 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex why don't you re post some of my Lays threads.

You know I have over 40 Lays correct here, and that was without numerous Melbourne Cup Lays. For example I will give you some of the words in the title you can search for like 2 Lays in a day. You can search for 2 Lays in one Group 1. It was the Stradbroke. Or many others, do you want more help to find them. You seemed to find other threads ok, so don't think you need help there.

Why don't you ? I think it is because you don't have the courage to do so, that would take guts.

Time: 7/2/2015 4:39:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Gold- absolute Gold!

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 30/8/2008 9:54:09 AM

Blog Reply:

to keep this thread going.... Sunline was many lengths better than Northerly; MD way overrated; Lonhro underrated.

Time: 30/8/2008 8:08:25 AM

Blog Reply:

lol Vad

Author: VaDiM

Time: 30/8/2008 6:04:17 AM

Blog Reply:

And to the top we go!

VaD

Author: VaDiM

Time: 29/8/2008 3:45:44 PM

Blog Reply:

The stories just get wilder and wilder hahahaha

What an absolute loser

VaD

Author: fatjack

Time: 29/8/2008 3:30:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper,
        I've tried to ignore you as much as possible but you're latest offering is just irresistible.
If we compared your ability to stretch the truth to the ability of John Holmes to stretch his greatest asset, you'd make him look like a midget. SP Bookie Roflmao. SJ get me a tissue.
Sir Fat

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 29/8/2008 2:04:39 PM

Blog Reply:

Does a leprechaun tell you to light fires too?

Author: bettowin

Time: 29/8/2008 1:04:15 PM

Blog Reply:

"My (illegal, SP) bookie has now paid me for the 14.5 and under"   

Did he give you $1.01 you muppet, that was their SP.

Author: camel56

Time: 29/8/2008 12:40:58 PM

Blog Reply:

The only way you'll be out of a losing situation is when youre lying down in a pine box Khrapper.

Author: CountChivas

Time: 29/8/2008 12:06:27 PM

Blog Reply:

What a pity you can't do the same on the horses, kind of like changing your bet at the 200m mark when you realise that your original selection is a tailed-off last.

LOL what a goose.

Page 8 of 8

Go to Page: 87654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.