[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Another Aussie bonehead - this is a repeat

Another Aussie bonehead - this is a repeat

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

It happens time and again, year after year. An Aussie sportsperson making a big deal out of a situation that a player from another land would treat with more dignity.

But what else would you expect from this high ranking tennis player. He is yet another Aussie we should not support. Well I won't. Some will, just because he is an Aussie. Doesn't that tell you something about Aussies and their heroes.

But in reality his behaviour, and continually repeated bad antics that they are, are just a snapshot of many Aussie communities of today and their inhabitants.

Along with the overated Aussie cricket team he is another Aussie not to cheer for. And don't you not love the media when they preface a result update of them with the word "our".

Like last weekend when the nation were supposed to weep with the news of the defeat of "OUR MATILDAS". Hell, you would have thought someone had died. By the way they are not "MY MATILDAS". They were the next big thing. How far did they get. They even got onto a national broadcaster current affairs program. Please !!! That is how bad the Aussies are going on the world stage.

I loved the fact they got beat. I backed the Japanese. Talk about overs. It was great news. Nothing to mourn for me.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Another Aussie bonehead - this is a repeat

Time: 30/6/2015 9:08:54 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Another Aussie bonehead - this is a repeat

Time: 23/7/2017 12:51:10 AM

Blog Reply:

Im not crucifying you for your views Khappo, Im crucifying you for being a troll

Time: 22/7/2017 4:27:59 AM

Blog Reply:

It does not matter what you think of me Rex as the forum is not a personality contest. Meanwhile you and others try to crucify individuals for their views. Perhaps worry about your own shortcomings in not being able to provide evidence of names of horses to back up so many of your claims.

Quantify your claims, remember. Your words.

Time: 21/7/2017 4:03:46 PM

Blog Reply:

Read the first line of the Troll behaviour patterns- well done Khappo, for the first time ever, with your latest posting, you have quantified something on here.

It may be something I submitted, but at least you have quantified it.

Time: 21/7/2017 2:11:13 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex can't quantify his own statements and wheels out the troll line to avoid answers.

Author: Fairburn

Time: 19/7/2017 7:10:58 PM

Blog Reply:

"Have you any positive views regarding Australian sport and racing you'd like to share, anything at all?"

Yes!, Fantastic effort again overnight by Michael Matthews and his Sunweb teammates.

Author: loges2

Time: 19/7/2017 10:40:04 AM

Blog Reply:

"Unless there is a strong moderator that can control their behavior or kick them off a site".

Doesn't say much for the performance of the Racing and Sports site?

Cheers, Loges.

Time: 19/7/2017 8:54:41 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

you're a troll and I couldn't be bothered conversing with you. Heres some interesting reading for you.

cheers

Trolls

They disrupt forums with off-topic comments, brag nonstop about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations.

Trolls spread lies, deceive and cause damage, and they enjoy every minute they can make someone else miserable. They may be obnoxious teens, but more often than not they’re seemingly “normal” adults who use internet anonymity to shed their veneer of decency and show their ugly selves. Trolls are afraid to show their face.They are often fairly tech savvy, willing to dig up a comment or information from your past to distort, thereby “justifying” their actions.

If you’ve spent any time online, you’ve probably run across trolls even if you didn’t know the term. You may have tried to reason with them, be nice to them or virtually shout back at them. Don’t bother. You’re more likely to win an argument with a tree than you are with a troll.

What trolls need

In order to attack others, trolls need a victim pool and a public forum of some kind, and they usually want an audience.

This means trolls gravitate to anywhere online users interact - like blog sites, social networks, discussion forums, hobby sites and so on. They are found on sites that primarily target adults like news sites, company sites and forums- unless there is a strong moderator that can control their behavior or kick them off a site.

Time: 19/7/2017 3:10:10 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex now you don't know the difference between present and past. Unless you are living in the past.

You say Aussie is speed dominated. You say Aussie is one of the world leaders. Who are the current horses who put Aussie in this position? You can include horses racing overseas for this exercise because they are not racing in Aussie except 1.

You say facts support your view so what are the facts. You said you cannot come on here without backing up the statement. Quantify and qualify your statement otherwise your statement is useless, worthless and clearly you are just saying something for the sake of opening your mouth.

Time: 18/7/2017 11:50:52 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

I think most people would agree with you regarding two particular players in Australian tennis.

The Australian racing industry is mostly a speed based industry these days, and its by far and away one off the more successful ones anywhere in the world, all the facts support that. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Have you any positive views regarding Australian sport and racing you'd like to share, anything at all?

Time: 18/7/2017 9:28:23 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn, Khappo has just aligned you with his and Gladys views. Is this true, you actually agree with all his views- or even a large percentage of them?

YES! Spot on with his views on the deplorable state of racing in Australia and Australian tennis player antics, couldn't give a rats about cricket or AFL.

Time: 18/7/2017 8:09:27 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

We know your supposed view - and that is you never lose on the punt and all Australian horses are camels and all Aussie sportsmen/woman are duds. You've made that perfectly clear over the years.

But don't think for a moment anyone is fooled by your antics - we can all see you don't actually believe most of what you submit. You're a troll, nothing more nothing less. You need forum users to interact with you, be thankful that I unlike most, do.

But I've rarely heard a view from Fairburn. What is his view? Do you know? If you know please tell us. All I hear is whinging and abuse from Fairburn - does he actually have a view on horse racing and or sport?

As for Gladys - well he openly admits to other forum users that he is here purely as a troll. So again, what is his view - does he actually have one?

This is a forum user who couldn't believe I was prepared to reveal my identity on a forum Ive used for 17 plus years. But that makes perfect sense as he's a troll. (something he has admitted to)

Trolls are basically cyberbullies on steroids – cowards afraid to show their face or interact one on one. So its no surprise Fairburn doesn't want to take our conversation away from the forum.

Oh he will blame me using a swear word etc, but again, we all know the truth. His behaviour, his attacks on me which have led to you labelling me uneducated etc are far worse than someone using a swear word in a PM, having been provoked many, many times.

And if I'm wrong and you're not a troll - then prove it.

Time: 18/7/2017 5:45:43 PM

Blog Reply:

Yet again Rex you don't read correctly or more so fail to comprehend what is clearly written and which is understood by others.

Where did I say I align with Fairburn's views or he aligns with mine.

I merely said we disagree with your views. That does not mean Fairburn, myself or even Gladys all share the same views. They may be all different views to each other.

Time: 18/7/2017 2:38:49 AM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn,

Khappo has just aligned you with his and Gladys views. Is this true, you actually agree with all his views- or even a large percentage of them?

Time: 18/7/2017 1:17:31 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex can't accept that there are 3 of us that have views on sport and racing issues that are different to his views.

Each time or almost each time our views are expressed, Rex seems to see the need to comment.

Gladys, Fairburn and myself mostly add value to this forum by submitting comments, often original and thought provoking ones, or replying to Rex.

While we might generally only respond or retaliate against Rex, we see Rex retaliate constantly against each of us.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 18/7/2017 12:40:36 AM

Blog Reply:

The F-word? God forbid!

Did he use any exclamation marks - that's what I want to know!

Time: 17/7/2017 11:59:13 PM

Blog Reply:

So if I was to say "how the F you going mate" - that would constitute abuse?

Stop being s1lly.

Hunter is spot on and the answer is- you're a troll.

Author: The Hunter

Time: 17/7/2017 11:25:48 PM

Blog Reply:

Why is this Fogburn on this forum? His sole objective is to hijack every topic and complain non stop.

Time: 17/7/2017 10:21:20 PM

Blog Reply:

"Its not like I abused you, I just challenged you."

So you used the F-word to challenge me, not the way I see it.

Time: 17/7/2017 7:19:12 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

Its not like I abused you, I just challenged you. Obviously you don't swear to be so highly offended by it- who was to know?

You're prepared to ridicule and antagonise people in an open forum. I may not be good at spelling or highly educated, but I know which I think is far worse.

And you can stay or go, thats up to you. But I won't tolerate your abuse, just like I wouldn't in 'the real world'.

Ive been reading up about troll traits and behaviour (might surprise you but I can read). Gladys, Khappo and you all fit the profile.

If Im wrong take it to the PM section. I promise I won't use even a slang word if that is what this really is all about.

But I think it probably got more to do with troll traits of needing to cause trouble, grandstand and not engage one on one though.

Time: 17/7/2017 6:58:21 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex,

Any chance you had of this conversation going to PM disappeared with the disgusting offensive language you used in the previous PM you sent me a few week back. Blame yourself for that. I’ll keep this going on the public forum thanks, where the mods won’t allow such offensive language to be used.

Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.