[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - The Forum

The Forum

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 11 of 11

Go to Page: 1110987654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Over the years we have received a stack of posts from Khap telling us what a lot of hopeless horses we have given that thousands are bred each year. His posts are met generally with unfounded derision, yet what he has said has been proven to be correct.

I have posted regularly, mainly in relation to our over rated athletes and especially, our useless cricket team. Likewise my posts have been ridiculed, but they have also been proven to be correct.

As the truth of our respective comments have gradually sunk in to some extremely thick skulls, there is nothing left for these people to post.

As a result, the forum now has less life than the local morgue.

Author: gladys
Subject: The Forum

Time: 7/5/2017 8:49:32 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 27/6/2017 7:26:09 PM

Blog Reply:

And Gladys,

everyone knows that it had nothing to do with proving I or anyone else knows everything. It was simply to prove that I wasn't lying after all your disgraceful accusations, accusations that were unfounded.

There was no big noting- just a defence put forward to your slanderous and disgraceful postings to me.

You've since admitted to WFC that you like to sh1te stir and you gloated to him you were heading back into the forum to do exactly that.

I called you out and you've had your pants pulled down.

Time to move on champ, you've been battered- the ref has stopped the fight.

Hopefully you've learnt a lesson and will maybe try to contribute to the forum instead of persisting with what amounts to internet abuse.

Time: 27/6/2017 7:12:36 PM

Blog Reply:

Sweet mother of Mary Gladys

firstly- unlike you I don't hide behind a keyboard champ. Don't worry me in the slightest that you know who I am- why should it?

And I know several of the forum users already, so its no big deal to me.

If you're not prepared to put your name and face to comments you post online then you shouldn't be posting them.

Re Copyright - laughable.

Time: 27/6/2017 10:18:57 AM

Blog Reply:

What I don't understand Rex is why you would divulge your identity on an anonymous forum for the whole cyber world to see. In your mad lust to prove that you know everything, you have put your identity to every comment ever posted on this site. I guess you just know that you are right all the time.

One other thing I don't understand is that I always thought that recordings of things were subject to copyright. Once again, I guess your employers think I am as big a dill as you seem to think.

Time: 26/6/2017 6:50:43 PM

Blog Reply:

A reminder of the bet Gladys, nothing to do with what HB said.

So are you going to honour the bet you made?

Author: Rex Send message to this user
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 15/5/2017 10:52:24 PM

Blog Reply:

How about we have a wager- if Im proven to be lying I will never visit the forum again, but if I can prove Ive spoken directly with Hugh Bowman then you are never to visit the forum again.
Author: gladys Send message to this user
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 16/5/2017 9:55:06 AM

Blog Reply:

You prove you are telling the truth, not the opposite as that is virtually impossible, unless I speak with HB.

If you can, I will leave.

Time: 26/6/2017 11:07:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Thanks for the post WCF. Do you often divulge things that are sent to you.

No wonder you and Rex are so close.

Time: 26/6/2017 10:17:32 AM

Blog Reply:

We are all very impressed that you and the administrators are all great mates. I figured that when Gary and Roberts both rushed in to defend your honour.

Please show me where HB made the comparison with SYT.

I imagine like the rest of my posts this will be either heavily edited or not published.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 25/6/2017 6:07:45 PM

Blog Reply:

ROFLMAO! Yes, Gladys, I am Rex ... and Khrapper and Fairburn and Gary and Todman etc etc. I'm actually even you!

Now, when are you gonna stop squirming and honour your bet?

MODS: PMs will not be published

Time: 25/6/2017 12:47:20 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

youre as predictable as old Khappo.

There is further proof that has been provided in the email account you refuse to look at.

It includes pix with a strap line (do you know what that is) that match the name of the sender of the emails sent.

More than happy to send a pic with something you chose written- maybe onyourbikewelcher written on something would suffice?

Its all there- all you have to do is take a look.

But maybe you can just ask admin if thats me in the video sent!

And the bet was never about what was said- do we need to copy and paste that for the 100th time? But if you listen you will hear HB say at the end she's obviously the best he's ever ridden.

adios champ

Time: 25/6/2017 11:30:36 AM

Blog Reply:

So what. Some bloke talking to HB and CW.
No ID that is Rex and no question asked about So You Think.

Is that all you got? Seven weeks of Rex's speeches and self righteousness and that is what you produce.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 25/6/2017 10:59:19 AM

Blog Reply:

Here is the link, Gladys.

https://youtu.be/vzkysGRxsq4

Goodbye and good luck.

Time: 25/6/2017 10:53:44 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

proof has been posted- you like everyone else can access it. But only if you honour the bet you made. There are plenty in here who have seen the proof including the admins.

If I am WCF you must be feeling like a right fo0l after the tripe you sent him. Running to him like a little school kid seeking approval.

But once again you are wrong - seems to be a consistent habit of yours.

But don't worry Gladys, its all a bit of laugh, even if its mostly at your expense.

Time: 25/6/2017 8:21:53 AM

Blog Reply:

How many more speeches from Rex must we endure before he posts his proof.

One thing that has come to light however is that my suspicion that WCF and Rex are one and the same has been proven correct. Rex manages to quote word for word what I sent WCF in a PM. All this time he has been accusing others of this tactic merely to cover his own tracks.

Time: 24/6/2017 4:33:21 PM

Blog Reply:

Its only gone on for 7 weeks because of you champ.

Proofs there but you'll never agree to see it and follow through with the terms of the bet- we all know that.

According to what you tell others you're just in here for a stir, remember - and how will you continue this charade if you actually elect to see the proof?

In the meantime, relax. Its all just a bit of fun right?

Time: 24/6/2017 12:39:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Gee, Gary is right in to it on that thread where Khappo, Fairburn and I have been banned.

Why didn't one of you clowns think of this seven weeks ago and save us all from Rex's rants and posturing.

Time: 24/6/2017 12:19:29 PM

Blog Reply:

Just post it on line Rex. I doubt anyone on this forum can stand another seven weeks of your threats and posturing.

Time: 24/6/2017 10:22:08 AM

Blog Reply:

Instead of giving me a lecture on a thread where I am banned, Gary, why not just post your little friend's evidence so we all can see.

Time: 24/6/2017 9:23:05 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

Ive seen your ramblings to others. You sound like a kid- no seriously, you really do. How old are you?

More than happy to give you the details to see the proof- if you promise to honour the bet we had.

But we both know you don't want to do that.

And if thats the case then its time to move on champ. Youre just wasting everyones time.

Time: 24/6/2017 8:43:05 AM

Blog Reply:

I will leave as soon as I see the proof, not just a lot of crowing from your cronies.

Your great mate Gary should be able to post the interview on this site where HB answers your question. Typical of you to get your sycophant mates to crow away on a thread where Fairburn, Khapp and I are banned from the outset.

Post it here and if it what you say I will gladly leave.

Time: 23/6/2017 6:48:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

Whats wrong? Its all just a bit of fun right?

You don't mind labelling people liars and fantasist.

You don't mind banging on to the entire forum that they are 'big noters' when they are forced to defend themselves against your false allegation of lying by stating the name of the person they had spoken to.

You don't mind telling all and sundry that a person won't honour a bet, when indeed its you who won't.

You don't mind telling others n the 'quiet' that you are purposely stirring things up, but denying it in the forum.

What you do seem to mind is when someone posts something factual and truthful on here.

Anyway champ, enough people have seen proof that I was indeed telling the truth. And you have admitted to other forum users you are here to stir things up - i.e. troll. I was right on both counts.

Childish antics - you must be proud of yourself.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 23/6/2017 3:22:53 PM

Blog Reply:

Blah blah blah says the Welcher. Calm down, mate, it's all just a bit of banter. You gonna honour the bet?

Page 11 of 11

Go to Page: 1110987654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.