[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - The Forum

The Forum

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 10 of 10

Go to Page: 10987654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Over the years we have received a stack of posts from Khap telling us what a lot of hopeless horses we have given that thousands are bred each year. His posts are met generally with unfounded derision, yet what he has said has been proven to be correct.

I have posted regularly, mainly in relation to our over rated athletes and especially, our useless cricket team. Likewise my posts have been ridiculed, but they have also been proven to be correct.

As the truth of our respective comments have gradually sunk in to some extremely thick skulls, there is nothing left for these people to post.

As a result, the forum now has less life than the local morgue.

Author: gladys
Subject: The Forum

Time: 7/5/2017 8:49:32 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: The Forum

Time: 23/6/2017 6:48:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

Whats wrong? Its all just a bit of fun right?

You don't mind labelling people liars and fantasist.

You don't mind banging on to the entire forum that they are 'big noters' when they are forced to defend themselves against your false allegation of lying by stating the name of the person they had spoken to.

You don't mind telling all and sundry that a person won't honour a bet, when indeed its you who won't.

You don't mind telling others n the 'quiet' that you are purposely stirring things up, but denying it in the forum.

What you do seem to mind is when someone posts something factual and truthful on here.

Anyway champ, enough people have seen proof that I was indeed telling the truth. And you have admitted to other forum users you are here to stir things up - i.e. troll. I was right on both counts.

Childish antics - you must be proud of yourself.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 23/6/2017 3:22:53 PM

Blog Reply:

Blah blah blah says the Welcher. Calm down, mate, it's all just a bit of banter. You gonna honour the bet?

Time: 23/6/2017 1:41:26 PM

Blog Reply:

Just amazing. I fed WCF a bit of information on his PM to see where it would end up. Surprise, surprise, Rex comes in and spills it out.

The Einstein brothers.

Time: 23/6/2017 11:00:02 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys

stop talking sh1te mate- you must be intoxicated to come up with this nonsense. .

The truth is you labelled me a liar when I sated that HB had said Winx was superior to SYT. And questioned me as to how I would know what HB had said.

It was only at this point I mentioned he had said as much to me. If you hadn't labelled be a lair and carried on in the first place I never would have needed to mention any name.

HB name was only dropped into the conversation because of you and your nonsense. So if you don't like it, blame yourself.

Time: 23/6/2017 10:44:20 AM

Blog Reply:

I do agree with you Rex and with the others that there is no big deal in speaking with a jockey or a trainer. I have spoken with many over the years and know a few socially.

The difference though is that no other forum member, including myself, feels the need to come on to an anonymous forum and tell everyone about it. I think it tells us all a little about yourself.

Time: 23/6/2017 10:38:11 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

You have openly admitted to other forum users to being in here to sh1te stir.

I don't want to ban people who have a different point of view. I want to ban trolls, and thats exactly what you are.

Time: 23/6/2017 10:07:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

Im not sure how this will ft in with your view that Im bias toward all things Aussie- but you are an absolute aussie t0sser.

What person in their 60s gets their jollies being a forum troll?. Bit weird to say the least.

Time: 23/6/2017 9:53:14 AM

Blog Reply:

I don't think they need to leave Khap. They are too funny.

All they need is a thread called "This Week with Rex" and he could tell them all the people he has spoken with and all the inside mail on racing.
Gary could verify it all as being gospel and then they could get misty eyed about our champion horses and the cricket team.

I am sure the three of them would love it.

Time: 23/6/2017 9:27:39 AM

Blog Reply:

Why would anyone start a thread and then ban people who may disagree with their point of view?

If forum members were to count the number of replies Rex has given on this thread alone I am sure they will see a pattern developing (as they say inn the classics)

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 23/6/2017 6:40:16 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex you and others say there are 3 of us that are trolls, wind-up merchants etc but for over a decade dozens reply and bite.

Why don't you and others leave. Then we would not put up with your big noting, your mostly unsubstantiated claims and sickening and bent Aussie bias.

At least you had a go, unlike tigerrish, at naming Aussie sprinters who may have gone to Royal Ascot if not for the Everest. You included Speith who is not yet even a Group 1 winner here and She Will Reign only won another terrible Slipper on a wet track. Good try but really is that the best you can do. We will be watching them.

Thank god for the Everest these horses are staying in Aussie. Aussies recent overseas record is bad enough.

Time: 22/6/2017 11:14:21 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn,

maybe you would like to list all these names Ive dropped over the last 17 years?

Do you think I run in here every time I talk to a well known jockey, owner, trainer, celebrity etc

I dont suspect anything, I know your nothing more than a wind up merchant troll. Yet another forum waste of space

Author: Fairburn

Time: 22/6/2017 9:53:06 PM

Blog Reply:

As you noted recently Rex, it makes sense that prominent people involved in racing would visit this web site when you said “it makes sense they would as R&S are a very well known brand” but unlike yourself none of them feel compelled to big note themselves or their involvement in the industry. I suspect you are nothing more than some sort of failed jockey.

Time: 22/6/2017 8:48:30 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo

Thanks for telling us all, which non European nation has a better Royal Ascot record.

Time: 22/6/2017 8:10:09 PM

Blog Reply:

Four wins over how many years Rex? Must be several years as the Aussies* have won nothing in 2015 or 2016 or in 2017 they won't either as there is no Aussie horse that has been racing in Aussie there at Royal Ascot.

Clap, clap, clap indeed or in the Aussies case it is clip, clop and clap if they ever make it there again.

This has been a bad week for you Rex. You have taken a pounding on the forum and if your previous tips are any indication - a huge deficit on the race track.

* means Aussies who have been racing in Aussie recently.

Time: 22/6/2017 7:35:15 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

anyone reading the post knows it sarcasm. Im not even going to bother copying and pasting the part that clearly indicates that. You're just at it- again.

But for the record- I don't think that mentioning you have spoken to a jockey in a racing forum is boasting- youre the one who seems to think it is.

Ive spoken to many many jockeys, trainers, owners over the years. Its forms part of my job- I get paid to do it.

Ive spoken to Epsom Derby winning Jockeys, Royal Ascot winning Jockeys, Breeders winning jockeys, Arc winning jockeys, Ive spoken with trainers who have trained major G1 winners all around the globe.

If you think thats boasting, then I can live with that. I'm sure you can live with the fact that I think you're a forum troll with some sort of chip on their shoulder.

Time: 22/6/2017 7:18:08 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

you're another troll. Another one who has wrecked this forum. Well done champ- you must be so proud of yourself. Clap clap clap

Time: 22/6/2017 7:17:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

Im not retracting any statement. Australian and Ex Australian based horses have won POW, Queen Annes, Golden/Diamond Jubilees and King Stands.

So please tell us a nation outside of Europe that surpasses this record.

Time: 22/6/2017 11:54:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Loges does not have the courage to let me respond on its forum so I will do so on this.

Loges said this

"yet some on here would still lay Winx and insist she is beating goats.

cheers, loges."

I or anyone else on here has never said they have layed her or will lay her. You need to get your facts correct rather than just saying something for the sake of it. All I have said is that she has beaten nothing that is Aussie that has been racing in Aussie. I insist she is beating Aussie goats. If you don't think it is so, please make a case for those Aussie goats she is beating. Defend their quality in other words. But like tigerrish and Rex on these matters, my guess is you won't come up with a case.

Time: 22/6/2017 11:47:12 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex I will just remind you what you stated.

"Have you not looked at the record of Australian horses at Royal Ascot?.

Australia has the best record at Royal Ascot outside of Europe of any nation on the planet."

I will give you the option to retract that statement if you cannot back it up.

Time: 22/6/2017 11:16:04 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex can you tell the forum why the record of Aussie horses that had been racing in Aussie have such a good record at Royal Ascot. In the last 3 years including this year I can only find Brazen Beau, Wandjina and Holler.

How far are you going back, what are the names, how many and what is the good record you talk of for the last 5 years? Go back further if you wish but you will need to include the most recent 3 years to give a reliable picture not just a selective one and outdated one.

Page 10 of 10

Go to Page: 10987654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.