[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Time To Go

Time To Go

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Despite numerous attempts by Khap, Fairburn and myself to try and resurrect this forum, I have to admit defeat.

It is too tiresome to continue to try and educate the dullards, big noters and the vested interest brigade as to the appalling state of our racing industry. I have done my best but feel I am only preaching to the converted with the remaining few beyond help.

I do not concede I lost a bet with the big noter. It is too hard to explain a point to someone obsessed with their own importance and a lack of capacity to understand the English language.

Good punting, keep up the good work Khap and Fairburn.

Author: gladys
Subject: Time To Go

Time: 27/6/2017 11:00:28 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: The Hunter
Subject: Re: Time To Go

Time: 17/7/2017 11:40:41 PM

Blog Reply:

"don't follow racing in the UK or USA. I follow racing in Aussie. "

So you aren't aware that UK racing is worse and US racing on turf isn't that good.

And if you can't produce ratings on Australian horses from 10 years ago to compare with now you can't even compare within 1 country.

Well done on proving your argument is baseless tripe.

You should pack up and leave with Gladys and Fogburn.

Time: 17/7/2017 11:34:38 PM

Blog Reply:

Fogburn/Gladys/Khrap are the 3 people who have systematically ruined the forum. Dozens of people left because of these 3 ruining every topic.

Yet here we have Gladys praising the same people who ruined the forum alongside him.

Well done guys. You ruined the best racing forum. That must have been the objective all along.

The saving grace for others is they don't have to deal with you guys in person. You 3 must walk into every room and bring the mood down to your miserable level.

Author: tigerrish

Time: 17/7/2017 9:19:32 PM

Blog Reply:

So, first you create a thread to announce your departure from the forum (cue Joy To The World theme)

Then you come back to "post one more time"

Truth is, you thought you'd get a few boo-hoos about you leaving. But all you got were woo hois, aside from the forum hamster-wheeler who came out with the usual septic tank waffle.

Unfortunately, you being the self absorbed, melonheaded egotist, you've spent the last 3 weeks stewing, dying to see your posts here again.

And getting praise from someone like hamster boy is akin to getting a character reference from Les Patterson at a drunken disorderly hearing.

Sadly for the forum, your like Louie the Fly. You'll keep coming back from the rubbish tip.

Author: gladys

Time: 16/7/2017 1:10:05 PM

Blog Reply:

I left this forum on the 27th June and have no intention of returning, except for this one post.

I expressed my view on my final post that the forum, with the exception of Fairburn and Khap, was beyond help due to the dunderheads such as Rex, Piggy and Tigerrish.

Since leaving, poor Rex has posted 18 times to keep the thread alive. He did not even have another nous to commence a new thread.

There was one laugh in the thread however. Piggy is convinced he is the reincarnate of Einstein by telling us about his science degree. He should invent some rocket fuel and blast Rex off to another planet.

Just unbelievable.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 16/7/2017 1:34:04 AM

Blog Reply:

Who are they Rex quantify or qualify your statement and let's see how far back you are going?

Does it prove that there are more than 2 really top class Aussie horses currently racing in Aussie?

Author: tigerrish

Time: 15/7/2017 8:56:54 PM

Blog Reply:

You claim you don't follow any racing but only that in Australia.

Yet you have babbled on about no Australian horses at Royal Ascot.

No surprises there.

Author: Rex

Time: 15/7/2017 6:58:09 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

firstly you haven't quantified anything. Saying something is so based on you saying it is so is not quantification. Maybe you did have more schooling than I did, but it hasn't helped!

Secondly, I never said horses racing overseas. Better go re-read that post. I said how many Australian bred and raced horses have been in the top 10 of the world ratings in the last 5 years? (I number you mentioned)

I can assure you it way more than 2. Go take a look for yourself.

Time: 15/7/2017 3:55:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex can you learn to read as I have said before and write as Fairburn has said before.

You may have left school early to be a jockey and that is ok too but don't come on here half baked and making a mess of our statements.

I said

"I have quantified the terrible state of the quality of Aussie horses in Aussie."

What on earth has Aussies winning races overseas got to do with my claims.

Over to you and tigerrish to quantify your case. Get past Winx and Chautauqua can you?

Time: 15/7/2017 4:46:19 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

poor attempt at providing numbers and quantification- but at least you tried- I think?

But Ill help you out. You state the amount of foals bred over the last 4 to 5 years,

How many Australian bred and raced horses have been rated in the top 10 in the world in that 5 years?

Keep in mind the top 10 are the very best of the very best of all the foals foaled around the world.

Now instead of making up stories about girls and cricket grounds, do some work and go and look it up.

But Ill give you a little clue- its far more than 2 champ.

Time: 15/7/2017 2:04:48 AM

Blog Reply:

I have quantified the terrible state of the quality of Aussie horses in Aussie. Only 2 going around of real top class quality out of the last 120,000 or more bred for this purpose.

Rex and tigerrish cannot deny this fact. They don't provide quantification that there are more than 2 currently racing. They babble on with worthless and futile comments.

Time: 14/7/2017 9:13:10 PM

Blog Reply:

17 plus years and still no numbers or quantification Khappo.

A sensible person would think you're just here as a wind up merchant!!

Time: 14/7/2017 8:09:45 PM

Blog Reply:

I don't follow racing in the UK or USA. I follow racing in Aussie.

I can tell you the number of top class quality Aussie horses in Aussie has never been at a lower number.

Rex and tigerrish cannot tell us any different. Rex says to be believed we must provide proof. I have provided proof by not being able to list any horses outside of the obvious 2. I am correct regardless.

So many individuals out there have us believe they follow Aussie racing. Perhaps they can fill the void left by Rex and tigerrish and give us names, or as Rex would tell us, provide quantification, to disprove my belief.

Time: 14/7/2017 10:13:47 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap, why don't you name 5 top US horses or the same amount of UK horses.

Then we can compare the top 5 in each country.

If you don't have the knowledge to even do that your argument is useless tripe.

Time: 12/7/2017 9:26:55 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

SYT strike rate in Australia and Europe was similar. Theres your numbers there.

Now we wait on you to support you statement with factual numbers and sensible quantification.

Im sure it will make for an interesting read when it finally arrives.

Time: 12/7/2017 8:40:27 AM

Blog Reply:

It is time for you to go Rex, you make outlandish statements and don't back them up.

One of your latest offerings is this;

"I agree, no doubt SYT was NZ bred and they should be proud of that.

As we know he did most of his racing in Australia before winning 5 G1s in Europe and defeated Arc, Oaks and Derby winners in the process.

In doing so he franked the Australia form no end. A true world champion."

Who did he beat in Aussie? To me it is like Winx and Chautauqua who have beaten nothing. One horse a Kiwi at that, has demolished Aussies, and won in the Northern Hemisphere. That says nothing about Aussie form. Winx and Chautauqua say nothing either. They win, they beat nothing and it only proves Aussie have only, yes only, two good horses out of the last 120,000 or so that were bred for the purpose of racing.

If you wish to name horses that any of the above Aussies and a Kiwi beat in Aussie, we would like to read about it.

Remember your statement of a few days ago Rex, here it is, just for you to get the drive to provide evidence.

"But you haven't supplied any numbers to back up your opinion.

Until you can do some comparisons with individual countries using either OR or TF ratings (which are the only global system) then I can only assume you have nothing.

Opinions without quantification are a dime a dozen and basically worthless."

Therefore come forward with names but don't give us Holler or Japonisme again.

Time: 9/7/2017 8:29:08 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

its not me making the statement - its you, thus it is you who needs to provide quantification and proof to support your statement.

Im open to listening to anyones opinion on something. But using the logical "it is so because I say it's so" is flawed, not to mention childish.

Numbers, facts, figures old boy- until then I can only assume you don't have the proof to back up your statement and thus it is baloney.

Time: 9/7/2017 8:59:28 AM

Blog Reply:

Therefore Rex you can advise us who the best 10 Aussie horses are over the last 5 years.

Time: 8/7/2017 4:37:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Ive tried to understand your statements regarding Australian racing being full of camels Khapopo. But you haven't supplied any numbers to back up your opinion.

Until you can do some comparisons with individual countries using either OR or TF ratings (which are the only global system) then I can only assume you have nothing.

Opinions without quantification are a dime a dozen and basically worthless.

Time: 8/7/2017 5:54:30 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex says try some new material. How about Rex tries a new angle and admits the overall quality of Aussie horses racing in Aussie is at a long time low. The lowest in living memory for anyone reading this forum.

The names of some horses aspiring to win The Everest is creating some humour and Aussie is often tagged as the land of great sprinters by some who are easily led. Not anymore folks. Aussie has moved on from that. They have slid right off the mountain like in most sports. It is time everyone also moved on and recognises that.

Just as well they don't have The Everest concept for milers or stayers. Let us pray they never do, not in Aussie for Aussies anyway.

Would anyone like to predict the placings for The Everest if it was run next week.

Time: 4/7/2017 6:31:20 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

you're the one who took it back to 2009 champ.

17 years plus Khappo- try some new material

Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.