[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Winx is coming

Winx is coming

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Must be the most cringeworthy title ever put onto a race name and it appears in Saturdays races at Randwick.

I realise Aussie has nothing else of note to excite those that just watch out for champion horses, except maybe one of the Aussie sprinters, but racing is about serious competition and for the majority of racing fans, the punt. Racing is not a horse show. Put Winx in a line up of 10 horses and most punters or racegoers would not even identify her.

Winx has beaten nothing in the Aussie ranks and you can't see that will change this upcoming season. It is all becoming a farce. I could not care if she doesn't make it to raceday this season. It would probably mean another race punters can bet on.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Winx is coming

Time: 21/7/2017 2:25:40 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Winx is coming

Time: 17/8/2017 4:49:53 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

We both know the form of Highland Reel, Decorated Knight, Derby 2nd Cliffs Of Moher and the like, Its there for all to see and anyone can look up the stats and watch replays.

But something you wont know is that last years Cox Plate was rated 124.75 which made it the 2nd highest rated race anywhere in the world.

Keep swinging champ.

Time: 17/8/2017 4:34:20 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex I don't care if you think I am a troll. You may be right or wrong but either way, you are not making relevant points. You are not making your case.

Now you seem to be agreeing with me. Is there just one decent nomination from horses racing overseas? If not, name them.

We know you agree that there has never been a time in recent decades, if not in our lifetime, for the number of quality Aussie horses racing in Aussie, to be so low.

I will quantify this statement as you demand. Firstly you acknowledge Winx is around $1.50 so long before the Aussie WFA championship and secondly you cannot name Aussie horses to challenge Winx that are currently raving in Aussie.

Time: 16/8/2017 1:10:57 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

if you dont understand why Ive used the highest achieving overseas horse and compared odds to those he has raced against to make the point then its one of 2 things champ- either you're thick or you're trolling- either way you're a waste of time.

Time: 14/8/2017 2:55:08 PM

Blog Reply:

So are you telling us there is one decent overseas horse entered?

Time: 14/8/2017 7:36:53 AM

Blog Reply:

Thats right Khappo- only mentioned one- no need to mention any others.

Enable
Jack Hobbs
Ulysses
Decorated Knight
Journey
Seventh Heaven
Postponed
Satono Crown
Big Orange
Flintshire
Found
Mondialiste
Ectot
Harzand
New Bay
The Grey Gatsby
Al Manzour
Minding
Simple Verse
Werther
Cirrus De Aigle
Golden Horn
Free Eagle

In the above list we have Arc winners, Epsom Derby winners, Irish Derby winners, Oaks winners, Breeders winners, Prix Du Jockey Club winners, St Leger winners, Dubai World Cup night winners, Ascot Gold Cup winners etc

Now what do they all have in common, Khappo?

They have all raced against Highland Reel without going off odds on- let alone 2/5.

Only ever needed to mention one horse Khappo - brainless stuff really.

Time: 13/8/2017 12:19:44 AM

Blog Reply:

15 from overseas but Rex can only talk about 1.

Well over 100,000 Aussie horses born to race in the 7 years for which they are now racing age and Rex can only talk about 1. In fact that 1 is around 2/1 on, that's right around $1.40 to $1.50 in markets in a race of the WFA championship of Aussie. Never been so many duds.

Any responses to be quantified please Rex, your rules.

Time: 12/8/2017 6:35:32 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

you don't think Highland Reel is any good? Obviously you don't rate European/world form at all!

Time: 12/8/2017 1:52:12 PM

Blog Reply:

15 Internationals goodness me 15 well, well. They can't be much good. We know the Aussies are not.

If they are good ones what does that say about racing quality everywhere then if one horse can be so dominant in a market nearly 3 months out. One horse.

Perhaps you can give an analysis of each International entry or we will just assume they are not top bracket.

Time: 12/8/2017 9:05:55 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo

There are 15 internationals in the Cox Plate field and Winx has been priced up accordingly!

Ooops

Time: 12/8/2017 8:37:49 AM

Blog Reply:

Fortunately for Racing itself, you don't have anything to do with marketing the sport, Khappo.

Time: 12/8/2017 2:59:14 AM

Blog Reply:

Why would I need to bet on races that Winx runs in and restrict my bet type options in doing so.

I repeat my belief that Winx simply deletes a race in which otherwise may have been more suitable betting options. Having said that there are hundreds of races or even sport events per week that provides better betting opportunities.

We know many punters are mug punters. Those that take odds-on in a race in a field of 5 or more proves my point day after day. It has been reported that many are backing Winx at around $1.40 for the upcoming Cox Plate. That is stupidity. Do you need a clearer example of a mug punter?

What a disgrace that the WFA championship of Aussie has 1 horse at $1.40 almost 3 months before the race. What an era of generally pathetic opposition.

Time: 11/8/2017 5:35:02 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys I don't expect Rex to defend Mantank, as Rex cannot find a word in defence of the overall abysmal sporting performances of Aussies in recent times. And the Bledisloe Cup will see another Aussie team smashed.

Time: 10/8/2017 7:33:07 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

thought you had left? Typical troll- can't stay away from the joint, you need it.

As per Khappo- Ive learnt not to waste my time debating with trolls, especially those who don't honour bets or keep their promises or send messages to other forum users that there going to run back into the forum to stir some more sh!te.

Author: gladys

Time: 10/8/2017 9:19:10 AM

Blog Reply:

It looks like Mantank has "gone to town", more than likely to have his head checked out after making such a stupid comment about world class horses in Australia.

Rex loves giving us the benefit of his vast knowledge. Perhaps he might answer for Mantank.

Time: 10/8/2017 2:12:09 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo

ever heard of exotics without the fav? Obviously you haven't.

If you're going to sell your advice to suckers, sorry I mean customers, then it might be time to learn these things champ.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 10/8/2017 1:18:24 AM

Blog Reply:

Huh?

I thought you made your money from selling "info" to clients.

And sometimes from laying odds-on favourites.

But now there's a third source called exotics?

Time: 10/8/2017 12:03:11 AM

Blog Reply:

Talking about uneducated when it comes to punting then Rex. Not me. I make a living out of punting on horses. I can tell you not much of it comes from win and place bets. Ever heard of other bet types Rex? Some are called exotics? Do you know what that means?

Do you want me to quantify it to help you out? Well I won't. I am sure you could look it all up.

Time: 9/8/2017 12:08:34 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo

I know you, Gladys and Fairburn think I'm uneducated and have stated as much in here, but I am smart enough to know that debating with trolls is a waste of time.

Speaking of being uneducated- you tell us all that you're a punting genius yet you claim a race with Winx in it is a waste for the punter. Haven't you ever heard of betting without the fav?

Bad at trolling and bad at lying, champ.

Time: 8/8/2017 10:17:27 AM

Blog Reply:

Mantank,

go to town with that one mate. You couldn't make it up.

And so much for leaving the forum - more come backs than Johnny Farnham

Time: 8/8/2017 7:51:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Winx promotions are generally cringeworthy. It has beaten nothing, will probably continue to do so and what is in it for punters? Generally a wasted race to bet on.

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.