[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Winx vulnerable

Winx vulnerable

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

The best horse on the planet had a GUT BUSTING run in Sydney FIRST UP.

Having only TWO weeks to recover after such a torrid run first up, is far from ideal.

I'm hoping the champion can continue her winning streak, but I suspect that she may be vulnerable and even backable - and she will not want to bomb the start again.

Anyone else have similar concerns?

Author: Gary Still
Subject: Winx vulnerable

Time: 1/9/2017 2:56:10 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Winx vulnerable

Time: 11/10/2017 10:31:28 PM

Blog Reply:

You still here Gladys?

Now that youve openly stated I am who I say I am why haven't you honoured your losing bet and moved on- have you no integrity at all?

Dont even bother answering that- we all know the answer.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 11/10/2017 6:22:15 PM

Blog Reply:

No, it's more like asking you whether you're missing the forum you agreed to leave. By the way I'm so glad you laid Winx "successfully". FYI she won. But you doubled your play money anyway, didn't you?

Author: gladys

Time: 11/10/2017 4:32:30 PM

Blog Reply:

The reason he won't lay Winx WCF is that he does not know how to do that successfully.

Why do you think all the bookmaking firms lay her so heavily.

Sorry, bit silly asking you what you think. Bit like asking a fish why it doesn't run.

Time: 11/10/2017 3:47:29 PM

Blog Reply:

Yes, Rex, why don't you go lay Winx?

Khrapper, we're still waiting for your 200 lays ROFLAMO. Once you've done that Rex can provide his list again

Time: 11/10/2017 2:09:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

Winx is a freak- and so are you

Time: 11/10/2017 1:37:40 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex, I really cant be bothered with a big blow hard like you. You continually tell us all about how important you are and your stupid ratings, winning speed percentages and inside knowledge.

Why don't you give those sycophant dunderhead mates of yours like Loges, WCF and Tigerrish a winner or a lay instead of big noting yourself at every opportunity. The reason is you just haven't got a clue.

Now run along and stop trolling proven layers like Khap and myself.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 11/10/2017 5:42:51 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex.

With all these ratings you like and all these idols you have, you still can't prove much to us.

Can your ratings or idols help you in any way to tell us what you have decided as the best Aussie bred horse that Winx has defeated or raced against.

You should also be able to come up with the 5 best Aussie bred horses currently racing in Auusie.

And again with all the ratings tell us who is going to win on Saturday. It should be easy for you shouldn't it? What, don't tell me the ratings can't help you?

Time: 11/10/2017 4:53:34 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

once again lying- and poorly at that.

Do you want to bring up what the bet actually was?

Hell, I'll remind you- it was if I had spoken with- it was never what was said.

Once I had proven I had spoken with you then tried to get out of the bet by saying it wasn't me. But now you've just said it is me- so which one is it? If its me, as you've just said, then honour your bet and disappear. And if its not me then the troll has been well and truly trolled.

And you contact whoever you want- why don't you CC me and maybe a few others in here? Lets be straight here champ- when it comes to honesty you have an abysmal track record, and at least that way we will know if you're telling the truth or not.

Time: 10/10/2017 4:25:54 PM

Blog Reply:

Who did you say you were Rex. I always thought the bet was about what Hugh Bowman said and the fact you could not establish that.

Are you serious that you want me to complain to BSkyB?

Time: 10/10/2017 3:14:28 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

see mayte once again you are highlighting how little you know about form. Anyone who bases form purely on what finished behind a horse is an absolute;lute novice. Only a novice would not understand this.

Winx has just run a TF rating of 133+ in the Turnbull. This is the highest rating at Flemington since 1990 outside of Black Caviar. i.e Makybe Diva, Might & Power, So You Think etc.

In fact heres an article that explains it all in depth. Its on some racing site called Racing And Sports!! Obviously you're more interested in your own self worth and being a forum troll.

https://www.racingandsports.com.au/en/timeform/timeform-recap-2017-turnbull-stakes-story-422464

And just for the record Khappo, I reckon the lad who has written this article has forgotten more about form in the last week than youve learnt in your entire life.

But go on- lets all be amused at you complete and utter novice approach at trying to pull it apart. It will be amusing if nothing else.

Time: 10/10/2017 3:06:56 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

Boom- so there we have it, youv'e finally admitted that I am who I say I am. Walked right into that one champ- but no surprise there, youve done it a few times. Seriously mate, theres not a lot going on upstairs is there!

You tried saying you weren't going to pay up your bet as I wasn't who I said I was, so you now have no excuse to pay up and leave the forum forever.

But please, still do send an email to my employer before you leave. Told you, they will treat you with the contempt any lying, welching, spineless online bully troll deserves.

Time: 10/10/2017 1:59:08 PM

Blog Reply:

Tell me Rex, why would I write to a media shelf company that has just one director, you?

Time: 10/10/2017 9:14:40 AM

Blog Reply:

I like it when you ask yourself a question, answer it yourself and then abuse another person for your answer.

Why don't you meet up with your little helper and tell him a few war stories. Maybe you could get Loges and Tigerrish to join you. You could all talk about the great tips and lays you have collectively posted.

That would be a very short conversation, wouldn't it?

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 10/10/2017 4:29:09 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex while you are in Sydney you might be able to gain more knowledge on the quality or rather the lack of it, of Aussie bred racehorses currently or recently racing in Aussie.

No doubt you will be meeting up with some two legged pretenders or wannabe's. You never know you may even see someone who knows what they are talking about. They may be able to help you come up with a name of who is the best Aussie bred horse that Winx has defeated.

Then you can move on to giving us the names of the 5 best Aussie bred horses currently racing in Aussie.

Your silence on this matter is still deafening.

Time: 9/10/2017 10:02:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

Of course you don't want to meet up- trolls never do. It exposes them for exactly what they are.

Youve admitted to others you're only here to cause trouble-and you cant even get that right.

Worried? Sweet mother of Mary you're kidding. You've been given contact details in response to your threat and you still haven't followed through.

Why? Because you're a spineless little forum bully who is way out of his depth. Send the email champ.

Time: 9/10/2017 5:24:53 PM

Blog Reply:

Isn't it pathetic? A couple of forumites* correctly pick double-figure best bets yet someone (who agreed to leave!) makes a horrible betting mistake and tries to deflect.

No one told 'her' to enter selections on the Superlays thread. But instead of just accepting an indifferent result, she talks in riddles about supposedly making a tidy profit. Woo hoo! For a self-acclaimed punting genius she sure does tip a lot of mistakes.

*Well done, hinksy and Todman

Time: 9/10/2017 2:50:38 PM

Blog Reply:

Why would I want to meet up with you?

You seem a bit concerned about something, though.

Time: 9/10/2017 1:42:03 PM

Blog Reply:

So we don't have a worlds best then?

I mean Enable hasn't faced Arrogate, neither has faced Winx, none of the above have raced against Kitasan Black.

Harrys Angel and Battaash haven't even met each other, let alone any of the Aussie horses or Drefong.

Simply put- you don't have the nouse to rate a horse. I mention the science behind a horse like Winx and how that explains her brilliance and the best you can come up with is 'winning speed'.

Not only are you a lying, welching troll- you're a highly opinionated novice. Just as bad really.

In Sydney at the moment champ if you want to catch up for a beer and explain to me this can't lose laying method of yours. No really- I'd love to hear that one.

PS- have you laid a complaint with my employers yet as you threatened to do? They haven't mentioned anything- but they are well aware to watch out for your email?

Being a scum bag troll would have to be the easiest thing in the world to do- and you've managed to f*&% that up, too!

Time: 8/10/2017 11:51:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Neither Gary. She is not the Worlds best until she beats the World's best. At present, it is only the racing medias view of how she would compete against the others, not an actual physical match.

In relation to laying Winx, I do that and turn a profit. Just like bookmakers, it is how you apply the staked money. You don't just stake a horse and sit there and hope it loses. You assess the race on the basis that she will win and then apply the stake on her and others, to bet around that result.

A few weeks back I was going to inform you just how to apply this method but your know it all mate, Rex, mouthed off on his favourite subject (himself) and I canned the idea.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 8/10/2017 10:50:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

The roar at Flemington was deafening, too.

You laid the best thoroughbred in the world at great odds for the supporters. Either you overestimated the opposition or you underestimated her. An error of 6 lengths easing from the 100 metre mark.

Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.