[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Winx vulnerable

Winx vulnerable

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

The best horse on the planet had a GUT BUSTING run in Sydney FIRST UP.

Having only TWO weeks to recover after such a torrid run first up, is far from ideal.

I'm hoping the champion can continue her winning streak, but I suspect that she may be vulnerable and even backable - and she will not want to bomb the start again.

Anyone else have similar concerns?

Author: Gary Still
Subject: Winx vulnerable

Time: 1/9/2017 2:56:10 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Winx vulnerable

Time: 6/11/2017 12:52:07 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

so we on champ- or you just lying? Im no psychologist but theres some serious insecurities behind someone who lies to big themselves up.

No doubt you have good reason to though!!

Time: 4/11/2017 11:14:46 PM

Blog Reply:

Loges

I seen Bop Bags message to WCF- that wasn't the writings of an adult, let alone a Lawyer.

Im calling BS Bop Bag. Who could blame me?, your list of lies is impressive. Heres your chance to square up for your diabolical mess in losing that bet to me.

You prove youre a Lawyer and we are square- you won't hear any more from me about being a lying welching troll.

We on?

Author: gladys

Time: 4/11/2017 8:11:10 PM

Blog Reply:

I see Pierre de Fermat has joined us with some of his wisdom.

I imagine he would have been your room mate on Povlegia Island.

Author: loges2

Time: 4/11/2017 5:48:33 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex. The Alt: Bestie has said he is a lawyer!
I think he has got his "strine" mixed up and intended to say "Iom a Loiar?

He also believes in the horse fairy?

Cheers, Loges.

Time: 4/11/2017 4:45:47 PM

Blog Reply:

Ask yourself a question Rex.

What do you spend most of your waking hours doing and your sleeping hours dreaming of?

Time: 4/11/2017 3:33:27 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

don't pass it onto someone else. You've never been short of a word in here before.

So Im guessing you take hand outs?

Time: 4/11/2017 11:55:01 AM

Blog Reply:

Someone explain it to him please.

Time: 4/11/2017 10:13:29 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

So youre an unemployed wannabe internet troll?

Hows that going for you?

Time: 4/11/2017 8:19:21 AM

Blog Reply:

I think it is obvious Rex.

Time: 4/11/2017 4:45:29 AM

Blog Reply:

Watching Bop Bag and K-Dill trying to slate Winx's form based on other horses because they can't put the numbers together (or even understand what they are) is amusing, if nothing else.

The best Bop Bag can come up with is 'winning speed'!!

Bop Bag - what do you do in life? You must be good at something? Cause sweet Mary mother of Jesus knows you're useless at trolling, lying, winning bets, spotting a set up and you couldn't break down a horse's form to save yourself.

So what is it - what is the one thing in life you're actually good at? I have a feeling its probably got something to do with accepting tax paying money from the Government!!

Time: 4/11/2017 2:17:43 AM

Blog Reply:

K-dill

I like traveling, It broadens one's horizons. Ive had good days ad bad days on the punt. Unlike some I don't lie about it. Can you prove you make a living off the punt?

I'd like to believe you, but having watched you slate Winx at 4/7 for the Cox plate then 2 minutes later tell us its the worse Cox Plate in history, well frankly champ, thats hardly the advice of someone who knows what they're talking about.

I mean surely if its the worse Cox Plate in history then a horse on a 20+ win steak with 2 Cox Plates next to their name should be 1/10 or even shorter?

And then theres this thing with your tipping site going belly up in 2 minutes. Again champ, what happened there?

And of course you've been caught out lying on here in the past.

However, I do believe you when you say you haven't worked for 10 years. That sounds about right.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 4/11/2017 1:18:45 AM

Blog Reply:

G W Rex I could not imagine anything worse than traveling the world like you do and living out of a suitcase to earn a living. Besides why are you working for a living, can't you earn it from punting?

You tell us how much you know, but it seems you are not earning on the punt. I do and have not worked for almost a decade.

Time: 3/11/2017 10:07:02 AM

Blog Reply:

Probably did, Tigerrish.

However, I don't recall the media or the self appointed experts gushing that he was the greatest horse ever seen in the history of Australian racing or the best in the world.

Author: tigerrish

Time: 3/11/2017 8:30:56 AM

Blog Reply:

Interesting take on Winx using the First Seal 3yo formline as justification that Winx hadn't improved, that First Seal's form had dropped off.

Using the same ideals, then Gladys should think the same with Might And Power, but he doesn't.

Might And Power was beaten three times by Intergaze as a 3yo. Interface suffered a couple of set backs as a 4yo and was placed once in 7 starts.... behind MP

Did MP improve as 4yo?

Time: 3/11/2017 8:17:26 AM

Blog Reply:

Thank you for your kind words and your character analysis Gary.

Relying on your learned view, one day in May, 2015, the horse fairy flew over the stables and granted Winx her wish, to become a champion. From then on she won every race.

Try the alternative view. In May 2015 the opposition that had been beating her, or what there was of it, fell away or retired. All that was left was a few aged mares and a lot of one paced handicappers. By carefully selecting races within a distance range against the no hopers, Winx became a champion.

It's a bit like that television show where they said "don't mention the war". In this case it's "don't talk about the opposition"

She is a good horse who has beaten nothing. I hear all this about ratings. I heard Greg Carpenter talk about ratings too. He said they were just someone's opinion and he didn't take them in to account.

You and those other self professed geniuses can ridicule all you like, but who has she beaten? Don't give me that Highland Reel tripe. That horse was far from home, out of season. At least it had the courage to step out of its comfort zone.

Every good horse Australia has had in the past had a go outside of its comfort zone. Whether it be taking on a Caulfield or Melbourne Cup, the Japan Cup or the Arc or Dubai, they had a go. Winx has not done that, she stays at home and beats Happy Clapper, Red Excitement and Hartnell whilst you lot burst in to tears and congratulate each other for mutually recognizing her as the best.

If I am wrong, tell us all who are the world class horses she has beaten to make her the best in the world.

Time: 3/11/2017 4:19:49 AM

Blog Reply:

Just establishing you work for a living G W Rex. Funny you can find time to post this rubbish, but you can't come up with the names of Aussies current next best racehorses behind Winx.

What a sad situation for you and also the sport. Just one horse people are able to talk about. Disgraceful.

Time: 3/11/2017 1:27:00 AM

Blog Reply:

K-Dill

I've finished my work and now kicking back enjoying the experience out here at Del Mar champ.

You should do one of these meetings some day, broaden your horizons.

Time: 2/11/2017 4:35:43 PM

Blog Reply:

Khap,

Winx and Arrogate are currently ranked as the top 2 in the world. Black Caviar and Frankel rated as the top 2 a few years back.

You and Gladys rate Winx and Black Caviar simply as "good" mares who have beaten nothing but hopeless horses.

This means that the world is full of hopeless horses.

Time: 2/11/2017 3:57:33 PM

Blog Reply:

Ok if the dust has settled can you 3 Einstein's that is G W Rex, Gary and loges, please tell us all who is behind Winx in each of your blessed little opinions.

We all have heard about Winx, even the little old lady at the supermarket can tell us about Winx but what other horses that Aussie has to offer in the Auusie top 6. Tell us all.

You 3 Einstein's are telling us a horse that all of Aussie has heard about for years so tell us who is next in your line. You are all proving very simple, basic and basically dumb so far.

G W Rex are you working at the Breeders?

Time: 2/11/2017 11:34:14 AM

Blog Reply:

Okay the dust has settled and I've recovered from the initial shock. I was honestly not sure whether you were being serious or whether this was a windup, so I'll ask you to excuse my abruptness.

Quite a few horses beat Winx back in those days, not just First Seal. A horse called Slightly Sweet beat it at least twice. How in blazes can you place any relevance on that form?!

Winx became a different animal from the moment it stepped on Queensland soil. You have missed out on the enjoyment of an incredible evolution that includes winning three Cox Plates and some of the greatest Houdini acts of all time.

Cheers

Page 7 of 7

Go to Page: 7654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.