[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Where's a MC thread

Where's a MC thread

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Have I missed something? I guess we need one specialized thread, just please could everyone make his best contribution.
Also a Cox Plate. And CC.

Author: another_tipsta
Subject: Where's a MC thread

Time: 12/10/2017 11:56:33 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: gladys
Subject: Re: Where's a MC thread

Time: 19/10/2017 9:38:00 AM

Blog Reply:

I am looking forward to the Caulfield Cup.

I have Harlem and Ventura Storm both going for triple figure odds.

I will lay them off before Saturday and just enjoy the race.

Author: another_tipsta

Time: 15/10/2017 3:03:40 PM

Blog Reply:

Thanks all.
I was also looking into Harlem, whether mc or cc. Every year this time I wish I was an expert in breeding lines..which I'm not. Harlem's lines do ring a bell though, Champs Elysees, Hasili. Is it more 2 miles or 2400? (Trip to Paris, one that everyone including me thought will do something)
If the horse is right and the race is properly run as a 2 mile race it will be about a Monsun again, no doubt. And via that line I'll look for anything that says German horse racing.

Author: Hands N Heels

Time: 13/10/2017 6:19:32 PM

Blog Reply:

ADMIRE DEUS >> MC (one we've had a look at him the CC)

Author: jet

Time: 13/10/2017 9:50:25 AM

Blog Reply:

Mate
For What it's worth -

Red Cardinal (Bonneval)
Winx
Bonneval (Jon Snow)

(Don't listen to my advice, so will only end up drunk..................)

Author: gladys

Time: 12/10/2017 4:56:21 PM

Blog Reply:

Another Tipsta, I heard David Hayes talking about his 2017 Cups horses last year and so decided to have a go at Ventura Storm and Harlem at three figure odds.

There are a few international horses here now but as to their ability, who knows. If they have a run prior to the Cups I guess we will know.

As to the Cox Plate, I see that Happy Clapper is second favourite. That gives you a fair idea of the class in that race.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.