[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - This Is Fabulous

This Is Fabulous

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Just have a look at the fine fields racing for $500,000 in Sydney this weekend.

Not only are we blessed with having T.J. Smith rerun in the spring for four times the prizemoney we have the Lightning, St Leger and the fabulous Craven Plate, all worth 500,000 for these fabulous champions of the turf.

No matter which of these champions win, there will not be a dry eye in the place.

This is why horse racing is going ahead leaps and bounds in Australia.

I reckon you will to line up Friday afternoon, just to get into the place.

Just fabulous racing, planning and a tribute to our world champion horses.

Author: gladys
Subject: This Is Fabulous

Time: 12/10/2017 8:35:56 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: This Is Fabulous

Time: 19/10/2017 8:15:28 AM

Blog Reply:

Khappo,

yes you do- you just made reference to it- doh

Time: 19/10/2017 7:11:06 AM

Blog Reply:

Sweet mother of Mary,

You can't be serious Bop Bag. You mean to say you can't work out that 5 bets all up at 1/1 is 31/1? You want to give 62/1!!- what bookmaker did you say you worked for again?

You couldn't make it up. Come in here big noting and telling others they can't do basic maths and you can't perform the most basic of maths!!

We need to add 'thick' to the list that includes liar, welcher and failed troll.

Time: 19/10/2017 6:52:31 AM

Blog Reply:

What is it again you do for a living Bop Bag?

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 19/10/2017 1:21:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex I said tips on this website. That should not be that hard to understand. I don't care where else you tip.

Author: maccamax

Time: 18/10/2017 10:23:23 PM

Blog Reply:

With respect, your wrong Gladys.

All up at evens 5 times is 31/1.

Opinions welcome.   Regards.

Time: 18/10/2017 4:32:43 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo

If your posts are being edited, just send me a direct message champ. You're not scared are you? I'd hate to think I intimidate you in any way.

Same applies to you Bop Bag. Seeing as you now recognise my identity, it begs the question - why haven't you left after losing the bet? Bet proven, identity proven. No excuses left Bop Bag.

Time: 18/10/2017 1:49:22 PM

Blog Reply:

Khappo, Bob Bag

You fail to mention my 5/7 on Sky at the Arc. You fail to mention my one and only tip for The Everest back to two major organisations in Europe was Redzel.

Anyone can be selective. Why didn't you use the previous Wednesday selections from Happy Valley? Let me guess- because there was 2/3 winning bets.

But it worries me not one iota as the difference between us is ( beside the fact I'm not a lying welching troll with no life) the fact I get paid and paid well to travel the globe and do what I do, but you don't. No one pays airheads to be forum trolls.

I do more in a week than either of you pretenders have done in all the time you've been coming in here.

Have you contacted the ATC with your accusations yet, Bop Bog?

Time: 18/10/2017 7:47:20 AM

Blog Reply:

My previous post was trimmed, unfairly I thought.

Can or will Rex come forward and advise us his 3 most recent successful tips given on this site before a race?

Tipping us into Winx to back her for 18 consecutive wins, all up, after her 18th win, does not count.

Time: 18/10/2017 12:49:44 AM

Blog Reply:

What's this? Another 3 tips from Rex and all unplaced. Blimey.

At least with my lays, the strike rate is unsurpassed, and even if you ignore my advice to lay as soon as possible to get the best return, you still get a return from my lays no matter what price you take on.

Follow Rex and you get zero return.

Time: 17/10/2017 4:02:23 PM

Blog Reply:

No Gary, there would be no need.
Rex would have done that.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 17/10/2017 2:46:27 PM

Blog Reply:

Moreover, if they had been three winners, would you have brought it to everyone's attention? You've selectively and unfairly chosen an ordinary day, week or month, something which every punter on the planet experiences.

Time: 17/10/2017 1:48:15 PM

Blog Reply:

What about when you only nominate three and name them as your best, Gary.

I give lay bets the day before and I don't have any trouble. If the bets are so useless why don't they come with that disclaimer then?

Author: Gary Still

Time: 17/10/2017 1:27:48 PM

Blog Reply:

Surprised at you Gladys. You do know that tipsters are forced to lodge their selections early and tip in every race, even if they're not interested in the race or the programme, or have other priorities.

Time: 17/10/2017 12:31:48 PM

Blog Reply:

Macca, your maths is worse than Rex's three tips for Sha Tin last Saturday.

Not one of his ran a place and you can't count.

Author: maccamax

Time: 17/10/2017 12:07:26 PM

Blog Reply:

Maybe he used the same maths as 5 tails in a row was a 62/1 chance when it is 31/1 .

Great meeting for the first Everest.

Melbourne Spring looks like being a Gem.

I wouldn't be dead for quids . & hi Khap.

Time: 17/10/2017 10:49:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

I see there was record turn over on the Everest- unless you think that was lies to ?

Still haven't seen your prediction on where the race will be at in 2-3 years time champ.

Time: 17/10/2017 10:39:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

"I acknowledged the crowd figure at more than 30,000"

Yeah wrong. Just another lie to add to the long list. Please do explain the following recent comment.

"As a long standing member of the AJC/STC I am happy that a big crowd attended the races. I think the claim is far fetched however"

Time: 17/10/2017 9:25:42 AM

Blog Reply:

Why don't you take a rest from posting for five seconds Rex and read my post. I acknowledged the crowd figure at more than 30,000 but stated that the $100,000,000 was speculative.

Please quantify where the figure came from, Mr Know It All.

Time: 16/10/2017 5:23:24 PM

Blog Reply:

So you think the ATC have fudged the numbers re the crowd size?

As tickets are scanned at the gate you are suggesting someone is out and out lying about the numbers from the scanning system.

Thats a hefty accusation to level at your club, and as a long standing member and I think your concern is a serious matter and as such should be addressed whilst it is current. It would be irresponsible to allow any individual or individuals to carry on with any behaviour that was so dishonest.

Im sitting at a table with an ATC employee this very moment and know several of them. Send me your details and Ill pass on your concern immediately- we cant allow this sort of thing to go on.

Time: 16/10/2017 9:16:12 AM

Blog Reply:

Every event organiser makes those claims Rex.
The bottom line is there is no way of verifying how much comes in to the economy.

If one is not happy with how one's club is run then you have this thing called election of directors. It's on every year.

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.