[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Everest success

Everest success

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Fair to say the Everest has exceeded all expectations. The ATC must be delighted with the numbers coming in.

Imagine what it will be like when it goes to a 2 day meeting with the Everest itself under lights etc?

http://bit.ly/2yzRMWf

Author: Rex
Subject: Everest success

Time: 19/10/2017 8:34:52 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Subject: Re: Everest success

Time: 16/11/2017 10:51:09 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag,

coming from a bloke who reckons 4/7 about the best horse in the country is a poor price in a race he reckons is the worse renewal he's ever seen- don't even try to talk form champ.

As for prize money- what the hell has that got to do with anything? So you'd prefer to race for peanuts then? If thats the case move to the Uk, there are race here every week where the winner gets less than £2k.

Hell, prize money goes up every year in a healthy jurisdiction. More prize money the better.

Phar Laps not in the top 1000 earners in Oz/Australia- does that make him an ordinary animal? Does if we listen to your nonsense.

And again- why are you even here? You obviously don't honour your bets.

Author: gladys

Time: 16/11/2017 8:56:40 AM

Blog Reply:

I don't think you are coming from a position of strength talking about people not understanding form, little Rex.

All connections need to do is spell Redzel immediately and bring him out for two more races in his career, 2018 and 2019 Everest. None of those goats he beat up this year will get past him and there is nothing on the horizon.

He can then be retired immediately as our greatest ever stakes winner, finishing in front of the world champion mare who has also beat nothing.

Isn't our Aussie racing fabulous!

Time: 15/11/2017 5:13:40 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill.

just don't understand form do you champ. Redzel will be rated one of the best sprinters on the planet shortly. So anything finishing close to him must be pretty decent.

But Im sure with a failed tipping site is about to tell us he knows more than the ratings experts from around the GLOBE.

The same forum troll who in one breath told us 4/7 was a poor price about a horse with 14 G1s next to her name including 2 x Cox Plates, including with the race record next to her name in what he has described as the worse Cox Plate in history.

No wonder you're unemployed with a failed tipping site mate!

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 15/11/2017 1:26:12 AM

Blog Reply:

Poor G W Rex he has trouble seeing what is before him. Of 7 horses in The Everest apart from the winner to start since, they have not run a place. The 2nd horse has not been sighted in 2 starts. 2 have started against their own age and were flogged.

The winner may be ok but beat nothing in The Everest. Just like Winx. Keeps winning, beats nothing.

Another fail for G W Rex. He must think extra millions makes goats run faster.

Time: 11/11/2017 9:54:28 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

you've got nothing champ. Redzel has juts made you look like a right chump, again.

Lets revisit the international participation for the Everest/Championships over the next couple of years. No doubt you will once again be made to look like a chump.

Time: 11/11/2017 9:44:47 PM

Blog Reply:

K-Dill

well done about "recognising a form trend". The winner of The Everest has just won the G1 Darley at his next start.

Fair to say he's a pretty decent sprinter- but we all knew that, right.

Time: 11/11/2017 1:43:35 PM

Blog Reply:

Got ya!

Time: 11/11/2017 11:36:22 AM

Blog Reply:

K-Dill

lengthy post about absolutely nothing there champ. Try again

Time: 11/11/2017 8:06:35 AM

Blog Reply:

Was it you G W Rex that claimed imports or visiting overseas horses would be arriving for The Championships? What happened there? Do you believe in fairytales? Did you just believe it would happen. Probably so, you are fairly gullible. You even believe throwing 10's of millions at a horse race will suddenly improve the quality of Aussie horses racing in Aussie or in that race. Memo to G W Rex throwing extra money at a horse race does not make them run faster. It would not make any difference to the ability of any Aussie horse running in this year's Everest if it was worth $10m, $20m or $30m. And I have more bad news for you. It is not going to change.

Remember this G W Rex. An Aussie goat running in a $1000 race will be the same Aussie goat if it was running for $10m or even $20m.

Clip...clop...clip....clop....

Time: 10/11/2017 9:19:36 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag,

Bottom line is champ- on all fronts its been a success.

So you don't think any internationals will come for it? Interesting- lets see how that pans out over the next 2 years.

Time: 10/11/2017 7:06:01 AM

Blog Reply:

It increases to 13 million in 2018 and then a million extra in 2019 culminating in 15 million in 2020.

Presumably it will be the same horses that contested the Newmarket and T.J. Smith and available for all the wealthy people who want to stump up the entry fee. It will compete with the Caulfield Guineas on the same day so guess where the better jockeys and trainers will be heading.

A great day for the breeding industry and the various hangers on.

Just think. One day our greatest stakes winning horse might only have to win one race.

Time: 9/11/2017 11:20:30 AM

Blog Reply:

Further good news Bop Bag

Time: 9/11/2017 10:15:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes I know the rest.

It will now bring $150 million into the economy instead of $100 million.

Time: 9/11/2017 9:54:53 AM

Blog Reply:

Getting back to the original topic.

See The Everest pirzmoney being increased to $15million in 2019.

Yeah- you know the rest

Time: 7/11/2017 2:03:21 AM

Blog Reply:

Loges,

I doubt Bop Bag can afford to go out- let alone want to. He's a keyboard nerd who gets his jollies by trying to bully people online.

He's obviously substituting for a life which is probably boring and aimless.

Author: loges2

Time: 6/11/2017 9:33:03 PM

Blog Reply:

ALT: Bestie doesn't want to go out. Doesn't like leaving his keyboard. If he does go out he probably wears dark glasses and walks on the shadow side of the road knowing that Trolls and lying welchers are not liked in society.

A walk in the fresh air now and then would do him good, help to get rid of the chip on each shoulder?

On the return journey, he could purchase a newspaper and read about the exploits of the Aussie and world champion WINX.

cheers, loges.

Time: 6/11/2017 6:25:43 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

instead of attempting to be humorous why not just be honest.

Would be far more accurate to simply say;

"no Rex, as you already know Im a lying welching online bullying troll. Of course Im not a lawyer, I mean come on, how many lawyers do you know have the time to be on line bullying trolls?
How many lawyers do you know grovel to other forum users and boast about being an online troll?

There is no way I want to place a bet with you because Ill lose that one like I did the first one. I just can't help myself, I have to tell lies and I have to troll.

And I certainly don't want to meet up with anyone from this forum because then Ill be exposed for exactly what I am (see above)"

Time: 6/11/2017 2:31:11 PM

Blog Reply:

How many times do I have to tell you Rex?

I don't want to go out with you, I won't send a photo and you can't have my email address or access to my practice.

Time: 6/11/2017 12:50:10 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag,

you haven't mentioned the last 2 meets as the best bets went in in both and two other winning selections from a total of 6.

You like this online bullying thing. Why don't we meet up for a beer champ, you explain to me in detail the merits of being a bullying troll online. Ill then present my case. We'll see who wins that 'debate' shall we.

But theres more chance of you being a lawyer than agreeing to that. One thing all trolls need is to be able to hide behind the safety of their keyboard.

Good to know you're reading my column though welcher. Now what can I read of yours? Oh right- nothing, zero, zilch, SFA, not a single thing!

And again, remind us all why you haven't paid up on your losing bet Bop Bag? A proper lassie

Time: 6/11/2017 12:10:50 PM

Blog Reply:

Who cares whether you believe me?

As I said, great tipping in Honkers. The only saving grace is that everyone in the UK would have been fast asleep.

Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.