[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - RUFFIES - 2018

RUFFIES - 2018

Order by Date Ascending

Betting and Staking -- Discuss betting and staking
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Good luck to all, in 2018 - here's hoping our 2018 ruffies, can earn a 2 star rating - early year, would be good

Author: Todman
Subject: RUFFIES - 2018

Time: 29/12/2017 6:52:14 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: hinksy
Subject: Re: RUFFIES - 2018

Time: 13/1/2018 11:04:12 AM

Blog Reply:

think this is a good ruffies day at the GC
my selections are
zabeels choice
pure rebel
siegfried
ingeegoodbe
pepperano
crafty cop
lady of crebilly
nomothaj
irish constabulary

good punting

Time: 13/1/2018 10:34:30 AM

Blog Reply:

BR6 Strike Force - it's probably a bit rich for him, but his consistency and racing pattern, will have him in the firing line in straight - who knows - $81 & $21

Author: changaboy

Time: 7/1/2018 9:24:53 AM

Blog Reply:

SUNDAY MULTI DOUBLE
MR1-SHENANDOAH
MR3-LADY MAGNUS
MR5-TYKIATO
MR7-MANOLO BLAHNIQ
MR8-CULLINGWORTH

Time: 7/1/2018 8:27:28 AM

Blog Reply:

At least my atrocious tips were not shown until well after all ran - a small thanks if anyone still takes notice

Time: 6/1/2018 2:01:29 PM

Blog Reply:

I also like Branded's tip, but he can have the glory.

BR3 The Pinkerton - over the odds at $19 - EW as the top 3 outrate the rest of field

BR4 Ruling Dynasty - also at $19 - long time since he has threatened the scorer, but showed improvement last start

BR5 Keep Your Roses - $16 - also racing out of her class, but has improved since first prep and the good draw and 1400m will see her challenging in straight

BR6 Drumbeat's Choice - $12 & $3.60 - my best ruffie - will place - the fave is all the rage but this bloke will strong late

Author: another_tipsta

Time: 5/1/2018 11:06:41 PM

Blog Reply:

Sat 06Jan18

Ruakaka R7 #11 Lady Roseanne $22/$5.80 fixed odds.

No reason she could not be in the first three in this r65 event

Hopefully the weather will allow for meetings as there's been some serious rain in places.

Author: Branded

Time: 5/1/2018 11:00:20 PM

Blog Reply:

BR9 #21 Snitzels Joy. Lightly raced mare. 3rd run from a break. Has won 2 here and will carry 52.5 if Brooker goes on.

She is also nom for Murwillumbah on Sunday, but I'm thinking she runs at the Gold Coast.

Author: another_tipsta

Time: 2/1/2018 2:44:40 PM

Blog Reply:

Not much success for me from those few posts I made here recently.
Maybe today (02 Jan) I do better with:

Champagne Rock - Murwillumbah R3 No.10

He is indeed a bit below the opponents so caution is advised. On the positive, a good attitude and tends to be about. $34w fixed.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.