[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Tassie

Tassie

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Congrats to the Tassie Trainers who have put the local Jocks on. I know the owner or trainer can put whoever they choose to ride their horse, as they pay the bills. These same owners and trainers use these Jocks for the rest of the year and I think it is pretty poor when they get the boot and a Mainland rider goes on.

I can understand horses coming from the mainland with a mainland jock, but I do not understand the locals getting the boot.

These Tassie Jockeys can ride.

I wish all the locals good luck.

Author: Branded
Subject: Tassie

Time: 11/2/2018 2:22:46 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.