[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Aussie Atrocious

Aussie Atrocious

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 6 of 6

Go to Page: 654321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

This coming weekend the Tancred Stakes must be the worst Group 1 or worst race for prizemoney of at least $1.5 million that Aussie has ever seen.

What an atrocious field. It would be even worse if not for the international bred horses. Aussie has 2 ordinary non winners in the the field. The race is the highest rating, by way of Group status and prizemoney, staying race in NSW for the year.

It is not a surprise the quality and quantity of Aussie horses to compete in these races is lacking big time. In last years Melbourne Cup, Aussie had 3 reps, all burnt off out of sight. The year before Aussie had 1 rep. That is right, just 1 in a Melbourne Cup. Imagine the Melbourne Cup relying on Aussie bred horses. There would not be a Melbourne Cup. We don't breed stayers you say. Well what about the woeful Group 1 Aussie Cup this year. 2 Aussie bred horses in the field, both punctured a long way out. And that race was only 2000m. Oh but we breed sprinters I hear the Aussies say. Well low and behold they had the race recognised for over 100 years as traditionally the prime sprint race in Australia that same day. The Newmarket Hcp it was, over 1200m. Overseas imports ran 1st and 2nd.

So what do we breed ? Apart from 1 horse, Winx, I cannot see anything else in either sprint, middle distance or staying ranks to be proud of.

So which horse is currently best Aussie stayer, currently racing in Aussie? And don't tell me Winx. Well you can if you like but she has never won over 2400m, got beaten at her only start over that distance, never raced beyond that distance and has not won beyond 2200m. If you say she is, that will demonstrate how bad the Aussie stayers are by selecting one that has never won over a staying distance. So tell us, who is the best Aussie bred stayer currently racing in Aussie. Just 1 will do this time for this answer. Laughable.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Aussie Atrocious

Time: 28/3/2018 6:45:30 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Aussie Atrocious

Time: 20/4/2018 1:33:09 PM

Blog Reply:

So mistakes are now allowed K Dill! Hypocrite is a word that springs to mind

Time: 19/4/2018 10:48:03 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill,

so I was there or I wasn't there- which one is it?

Nowhere near as embarrassing as being caught out lying about taking a girl to the cricket!

Time: 19/4/2018 8:47:00 PM

Blog Reply:

I never said you were not there, but you should have said you were not there because even worse and more embarrassing than that, you have told us you were there, but then could not even tell us the correct name of the winner of the main race.

Time: 19/4/2018 7:26:46 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

To answer your question- no, never felt small about calling Thunder Snow Thunder Sky, as you've just demonstrated (and shown us in the past), writing a wrong name or a spelling mistake is easy enough to do, we've all done it.

You're only banging on about it to deflect away from the valid point I made at the time that you can't or won't address.

As for being in Dubai for the World Cup- are you suggesting I am lying about that? Well its easy enough to prove now that Bop Bag has made the forum aware of my identity.

Did you want to have some sort of wager as to me being there for the meeting? Word of warning, the last troll who came on here big mouthing, bullying, abusing and calling me a liar was stupid enough to have a bet and he got knocked out of the park.

Shall we say IP address banished forever by admin?

Your call, but you're going to look like a gutless keyboard warrior if you don't. Either way, ill be winning this one. Told you before champ, unlike you and Bop Bag, I don't tell lies. I don't need to.

Author: maccamax

Time: 19/4/2018 12:01:11 PM

Blog Reply:

It is closer than we think. The ladies Cricket Team beating the Men, without tampering with The Balls.

That's if Racing is any indication to how evolution is surging in favour of the fairer Sex.

We used to name our champion gallopers, Phar Lap, Bernborough, Comic Court, Tulloch, Todman, Manikato, Kingston Town etc.

BUT, who reigns supreme today :-

Makybe Diva, Winx, Black Caviar.

Great ladies. I'm tipping our next World Boxing Champion will be Lisa Wilkinson.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 19/4/2018 8:36:10 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap,

I'm trying to guess your age, but the date of your first post invalidates my estimate - unless you're a child descendant of the original Khaptingly?

Spelling errors and $100 lays. Congratulations on your new juvenile specialties.

Time: 19/4/2018 4:20:56 AM

Blog Reply:

When does Thunder Snow start again Rex? You know the horse who won the World Cop recently. That is the same horse you called Thunder Sky.

I bet you felt even smaller after that stuff up. We all had a smile on our face about that. And you tell us you saw it win. What were you listening to at the time. I reckon you were just too busy checking out this forum every few minutes. Did you watch any races at that meeting?

Most people would just disappear after that sort of mistake. You only go missing when it comes to talking about Aussie cricket? Let us know when you want to have a discussion about those atrocious Aussies.

Time: 19/4/2018 1:43:19 AM

Blog Reply:

So mistakes are now allowed K Dill! Hypocrite is a word that springs to mind

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 19/4/2018 12:10:02 AM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper,

Stop with the lame excuses and hurry up and post those lays. You've only had 5 years

Time: 18/4/2018 3:01:29 AM

Blog Reply:

Just a spelling mistake little Rex. Are you the only one allwoed to mkae them?

Are you going to sit there and tell me that Happy Clapper is the best Docaster winner of all time? Get off your chair. Actually do people know if you sitting or standing? I am sure you don't.

Time: 17/4/2018 10:04:19 PM

Blog Reply:

"This year was an ordinary Doncaster"

Yet the winner posted the highest ever rating for the race. Clueless K Dill.

And wtf is vin? You have a man crush on the actor Vin Diesel?

Time: 17/4/2018 6:23:44 PM

Blog Reply:

All my lays posted on the forum are all there. I don't hear of too many others having trouble finding them.

WCF you would be better off contributing something on horses or sport rather than wasting your time over individuals.

Time: 17/4/2018 2:19:31 PM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper,

No one's interested in your nonsensical opinions. But by all means provide that list of lays, including the pathetic one from Saturday. We could do with a laugh

Clip clop. Clip clop

ROFLMAO

Time: 17/4/2018 7:01:43 AM

Blog Reply:

She just beat the same ordinary triers again. She could vin 50 races if she continues to line up against a mob like that. She won, you can only beat what you are put against but it continues to be the case of ordinary opposition. Through her career you would call it collectively atrocious but she has done what was asked and expected of her.

This year was a terrible Doncaster naturally, Happy Clapper beat an ordinary lot and is not a WFA horse. Happy got lucky. Then you have ordinary imports Gailo Chop and Humidor proving among the best of the beaten brigade. What does that say about Aussie racing? Pitiful.

Time: 17/4/2018 12:27:15 AM

Blog Reply:

macca,

That's because Khaptrocious has gone into hiding. Can you believe that's the third time that lunatic has pulled that non-lay stunt? Whether it's a cry for help, the waving of a white flag or was for some other perverted reason here's hoping it's the last we see of him and his sock puppet. (A duo that couldn't be more opposite in ability and stature to Winx')

Time: 16/4/2018 4:32:46 PM

Blog Reply:

NO WINX knockers about I note.
I think she answered the critics on Saturday.

The usual , well paid expert Dom ,   Had his sit on the fence by telling us how vulnerable Winx was in this Race.    He failed to allow that they were now in the WINX distance range.
Last to first and dominant .
What more does she have to do .

Time: 14/4/2018 5:59:46 AM

Blog Reply:

Might And Power failed in his tilt at the "Big" Randwick Mile , when strongly fancied. Unp.

The 2000m of the Q E puts them into Winx territory now.

Author: Branded

Time: 13/4/2018 2:07:12 PM

Blog Reply:

Amazing really.I had $10 on Winks at the start of her streak and I rolled it over till last week.I collected over $237.000.I raced out and bought my dream car,Porsche 911 Carrera.Had a mate do a quick paint job.It was painted in Winx's colours.

I get on really well with the Police at Bathurst and they closed the track for 1 hour.

I did a lot of laps and even saw Craig Loundes watching me.

Next thing I heard my wife calling out.Branded wake up!! Why are you making car noises.???

Time: 13/4/2018 11:02:49 AM

Blog Reply:

"There ineptness is proven by the fact they continually bag Gladys and I. That proves they have no answer and they go on the attack. Not real intelligent and a sign of weakness. "

Khrapper, stop the nonsense and deflection. We get that you're so rattled that you got up at 3am to insult people, despite your above recent quote. But still that is not the equal of you providing a list of your lays. Like I said provide this list and then I'll provide you with the list you want. I asked first; it's only fair

Time: 13/4/2018 10:38:55 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill demanding answers- hysterical.

Hasn't answered a question in his life that didn't involve signing up for unemployment benefits

Page 6 of 6

Go to Page: 654321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.