[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Today's Lay - 14 April

Today's Lay - 14 April

Order by Date Ascending

Betting and Staking -- Discuss betting and staking
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

I have yet another lay for lucky readers out there. But this time wouldn't we all like to see Rex and WCF step up and also provide a lay or even a tip today. To make it easy for them, I will select a lay at under $7 and that equates to at least 15% profit on exposure. Let us see if they are finally up to providing something for this forum rather than simply attacking others.

Rex won't talk cricket, WCF won't mention my correct lays over the years but has no trouble finding a few mistakes I made. That is an example of weakness. They are full of pathetic lies and cop-outs whilst I continue to come up with the goods.

My lay for today will appear before midday today and let's see if those others can deliver and finally show some courage.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Today's Lay - 14 April

Time: 14/4/2018 6:50:24 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Gary Still
Subject: Re: Today's Lay - 14 April

Time: 19/4/2018 8:58:52 PM

Blog Reply:

My earlier use of the word "included" shows that I know how to spell it. So, now you are attacking typos?

My last lay performance is posted in the 2015 Superlay comp. Effectively, more B/S from you.

Time: 19/4/2018 8:50:34 PM

Blog Reply:

Glass houses Gary tells us this

Spelling errors and $100 lays. Congratulations on your new juvenile specialties.

He can't spell either but to take the prize he never tips or provides us with a lay either. We know why.

Here is another spelling blunder from Gary.

"One of your Melbourne Cup group lays included a lay at $100, so be sure to inlude that one at or near no.20."

Time: 19/4/2018 8:21:56 AM

Blog Reply:

If you want to further embarrass yourself, please do!

I suggest the thread be entitled "Khaptingly's top 20 Chicken Lays"

One of your Melbourne Cup group lays included a lay at $100, so be sure to inlude that one at or near no.20.

A Superlayer you are not. As a Chickenlayer, you are supreme.

Time: 19/4/2018 6:46:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Gary, I have decided to create a new thread for the best 20 of my Lays over the years. You will remember the ones like Oscietra and before that "2 lays in a day" and "2 lays in a group 1" or there were 3 in a Melbourne Cup. That was last year. Not favorites but weak Aussie horses and runners where brainless punters across the world spent thousands upon thousands on these horses unless they read this forum and heeded my advice. Of course there was Jameka too in 2016. I told everyone to stay away from it. Great advice.

So Gary when I re-post these highlights I am going to do them individually, a post for each. What would you like me to call them. It will be like a countdown. e.g. Khap's Wonderful Lays No20 or Khap The Best No16, Reliving the Lays No12.

Give me a suggestion Gary, and I might ignore it.

Time: 18/4/2018 11:00:40 AM

Blog Reply:

Make sure your next specially created LAY thread title includes the term "Krapperlay".

Time: 18/4/2018 3:10:19 AM

Blog Reply:

Such interest in my lays. There is no disputing that. Rex got involved even before the lay was due to be named. I knew there would be interest once I delayed the naming. Worked a treat. Obviously bought about by such a superb record and naming the hot favourite Oscietra recently as my latest correct lay.

There was a valid reason for the name of yet another correct lay not being submitted but I am going to make you all wait. Be careful what you say as this site's administrators may be able to confirm what I say.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 17/4/2018 2:22:01 PM

Blog Reply:

Gary,

He was never gonna post one. All the coward wants to do is grandstand. I have heard rumours that he told his subscribers to lay Winx. But surely even he is not that daft

Time: 17/4/2018 10:13:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap,

Out of curiosity, what was the Krapperlay you intended to post?

Cheers

Time: 14/4/2018 7:09:02 PM

Blog Reply:

Forum linguists please note - Kapperlay now changed to the more appropriate "KRAPPERLAY".

Time: 14/4/2018 5:56:08 PM

Blog Reply:

Where's that lay? ROFLMAO

Clip clop clip clop

Time: 14/4/2018 5:42:48 PM

Blog Reply:

The "Chicken Lay" term exists because of you, Khap.

But, as a result of another repeat phony baloney announcement that you would post a lay before midday, a new term enters the forum vernacular - the "Kapperlay".

The Kapperlay is simply a fake, phantom, imaginary, delusional, bogus, non-existent, bullshit lay.

Time: 14/4/2018 11:02:06 AM

Blog Reply:

Khaptrocious,

The person most likely to remember all your bets is YOU and I'm very happy for them all to be exposed. So get to it, champ; enough of all this .....

Clip clop clip clop.

Time: 14/4/2018 10:29:46 AM

Blog Reply:

What are you coming up with Rex to give the readers any profit at all? Have you ever tipped a profitable outcome before a race?

Time: 14/4/2018 10:19:19 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes, I've Youtubed Winx countless times in the past couple of years. I used to Youtube Black Caviar and before that Makybe Diva.

Who do you Youtube?

Author: Rex

Time: 14/4/2018 10:11:33 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

15% on return- wow thats freaking amazing.

Keep pounding the tomato sauce odds champ.

Time: 14/4/2018 9:40:12 AM

Blog Reply:

A lay is a lay whether it be evens or 20's. If you think it is poor value at the odds on offer it could be a lay. I have layed hot pots here like Alinghi, and recently a favourite in Oscietra. I work on 5% profit on turnover per year. If a lay at around 20's was my only bet for the day and it was correct I am staying on target for that day. Who you are to say I won't be doing that on any day. I don't care about your lay scoreboards.

I would ask you Gary to name a lay today, but I don't believe you have it in you and then you only follow Winx. Unless you want to name her as a lay of course. Who is chicken then?

Time: 14/4/2018 9:29:53 AM

Blog Reply:

Well, it won't be a "Superlay" (under $3), but it may be an "Ordinary Lay" ($3-$10).

Having seen many "Chicken Lays" ($10 and over) from you, it will be an improvement, but nothing to endlessly gloat about.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.