[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Aussie sport

Aussie sport

Order by Date Ascending

SportPost -- Any Sporting Topic Goes
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Another embarrassment for Aussie sport with the failed VAR system in the A League grand final. Soccer officials are shrinking in their boots at the thought of the world hearing of this news. What a joke.

Look out world, now he have a new Aussie cricket coach. He wants the overated Aussies to improve their image and win back the fans. Hell, if you had taken notice of all the fools in here, you would have thought nothing was amiss. It was Gladys and I who told you all for many years how they were the most disliked sporting team in Aussie, probably the world, and how their behaviour and antics were out of line. These fools might finally recognise our claims. No wonder Rex avoids mentioning Aussie cricket.

And what about our pathetic Aussie horses racing in this country. We still have no submissions from anyone on who are the best five Aussie horses that Winx has beaten, and now we have a washed up second rate import who is a very short price favourite for the Doomben Cup. Things are that bad in the sprint ranks that an international horse who won our Newmarket Handicap twice is being claimed as a chance for an Aussie victory when it returns to race overseas.

What a shambles.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Aussie sport

Time: 6/5/2018 7:47:33 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: worker collective farmer
Subject: Re: Aussie sport

Time: 17/5/2018 6:45:56 AM

Blog Reply:

Ah, good ol' Khrapper.....

*Hates people making mistakes. But is notorious for his mistakes on here

*Hates poor behaviour. But is the most hated person on here

*Preaches against backing odds-on favourites. But all his tips are shorter than your usual odds-on horse

*Wants people to answer his question from a few months ago. But has been avoiding one for FIVE years

What's he hiding? It's certainly not a brain

Author: Rex

Time: 17/5/2018 5:10:16 AM

Blog Reply:

Not my fault you cant find it K Dill.

By the way- it wasnt a trick question!!

Time: 16/5/2018 9:19:42 PM

Blog Reply:

I think you have answered it 5 times in your own mind but no one can find it on here.

Time: 16/5/2018 7:46:11 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

Ive actually answered that question- twice now. But you've chosen to ignore it.

Time: 16/5/2018 2:26:00 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex you have not answered questions posed by Gladys and I over the last year or more asking for the names of the best Aussie horses currently racing in Aussie, so until you do I won't answer your questions. You were also asked who are the best Aussie horses that Winx has defeated and obviusly they have been racing in Aussie as Winx won't be racing outside of her own backyard.

Now I wish to ask you more questions.

If you had any mates what would you tell them about Aussie cricketers once they started bagging them, how would you defend them? Also if they said Rex who are some of the best Aussie horses racing in Aussie what would you say? Would you answer with more than one word?

Time: 15/5/2018 7:27:29 PM

Blog Reply:

Hang on, I thought it was Bop bag who was in the UK?

K Dill- as a punter, would you prefer to bet into a jurisdiction where there is great prize money and a small group of individuals are trying to find an edge through cheating, or in a jurisdiction where prize money is so poor that there is an ongoing issue with 'non triers' being set up for a big hit?

Both need to be weeded out and in no way am I defending either, but its a genuine question from one punter to another- if you had to pick which jurisdiction between the two to bet into, which would it be?

Ive first hand experience of both, and I didn't even need to think for a second which Id prefer from punters point of view.

Time: 15/5/2018 2:25:31 PM

Blog Reply:

More deflection from the most disgraceful poster. Khrapper, if you expect others to answer your question you cannot also ignore a question ESPECIALLY for FIVE years. Where's that list? What are you hiding?

Time: 15/5/2018 7:40:17 AM

Blog Reply:

Apparently the most discussed topic at this week's Asian Racing Conference is the Aquanita scandal.

More shame on Aussie racing, more shame on Aussie full stop.

Time: 15/5/2018 4:07:11 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes I am in the UK and going to the FA Cup this weekend.

I see the forum dills still want to make the forum all about those that raise touchy subjects that upset them. We know you can't defend the diabolical stuff ups and inadequate performances by Aussies. We know you can't find an Aussie horse that is racing in Aussie over any distance, that is worth talking about, apart from one horse. How weak they are, how weak you are. Just wait until we see the field for the pathetic Group 1 Doomben Cup. Prepare your excuses now.

Time: 14/5/2018 11:34:00 AM

Blog Reply:

Last I heard K Dill was in the UK with Bop Bag starting fights at the races! At least he managed to find the venue this time!

Time: 14/5/2018 8:23:28 AM

Blog Reply:

So, Khrapper, where's that list? It's obvious you're annoyed that people ignored your question about the 5 best Aussie racehorses. I mean let's ignore the fact that people did answer. But anyway surely a reasonable man, such as yourself, knows that if you expect others to display the same standard of behaviour as you then you have to display that too.

You were asked 5 years ago and still haven't provided a real answer. Obviously that's not fair. So here's your chance. Hurry up, old chap (Or are you hiding something?)

Time: 10/5/2018 6:37:08 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill- no

Time: 10/5/2018 4:51:22 PM

Blog Reply:

imaj eel,

He sounds like the hand model on Seinfeld who fell in love with his hand

Author: imaj eel

Time: 10/5/2018 9:38:49 AM

Blog Reply:

" " KHAPTIVATED " " ???   Is this a not so subtle way of informing us all that there really is something in this world that Mr Negativity is in love with, or at least, really likes?

Time: 10/5/2018 6:43:58 AM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper,

Where's that list? What are you trying to hide?

Time: 9/5/2018 11:40:28 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex you are khaptivated, you keep coming back for more of what I have to say.

Time: 9/5/2018 6:36:49 PM

Blog Reply:

Yaaawwwnnn- as I thought, nothing to see here.

Time: 9/5/2018 6:34:08 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex, thanks for reading my posts. I had an idea you would not be able to comment on these matters. In fact I knew you couldn't.

Time: 9/5/2018 1:07:19 AM

Blog Reply:

Yaaaawwwwnnnn.....did someone say something?

Author: maccamax

Time: 8/5/2018 11:12:28 AM

Blog Reply:

Your automatic reply to your wife suggesting the size of your rear proportions = Bernborough's weight of 68 Kg was :-

"You should appreciate darling, that I can't drive a 12 inch nail with a one pound hammer".

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.