[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Rock bottom times are with us

Rock bottom times are with us

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

For racing quality or should I say, lack of quality, rock bottom times are here right now.

Have you ever seen a worse O'Shea Stakes than that to be walked today. Egg Tart is well into the red, that shows how bad it is. Remember the glory days of Intergaze, Sharscay and Rough Habit beating top fields in the O'Shea. What a disgrace the race fields quality in these current years.

And standby for the worst quality Stradbroke Hcp field in memory, in fact in history. Better still, don't standby. Just don't look at it. It is sure to disappoint.

Rock bottom times, but they could last forever.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Rock bottom times are with us

Time: 2/6/2018 7:10:54 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Rock bottom times are with us

Time: 28/6/2018 7:43:08 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill- you seem to have deserted the "K Dill has been caught lying thread" !

Author: Rex

Time: 25/6/2018 9:13:08 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill still telling lies?

Nothing every changes in here

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 24/6/2018 6:00:08 PM

Blog Reply:

"Yes magnificent I agree. I had a great day yesterday getting the Flemington Quaddie and winning over $2,000 and played put some of my winnings on Merchant Navy."

That's funny: your subscribers said you told them to mortgage everything to lay MN plus to leave Flemington alone. Do you ever get sick of lying, champ?

Author: Gary Still

Time: 24/6/2018 1:39:58 PM

Blog Reply:

I still have the trade charts for Egg Tart. Send me the details of your trades and I can relay these to the forum, so you can regain the remaining miniscule fragments of your credibility.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 24/6/2018 1:01:42 PM

Blog Reply:

Yes magnificent I agree. I had a great day yesterday getting the Flemington Quaddie and winning over $2,000 and played put some of my winnings on Merchant Navy.

What a pity Aussie could only send one horse good enough to race at Ascot or I may have won a whole lot more.

Author: hornet

Time: 24/6/2018 10:58:38 AM

Blog Reply:

Wow, looks like Australian racing stock is pretty healthy to me. From the best sprinters up to 2000m horses in the world. We continue to dominate the sprinting ranks as proven by another Australian victory overseas.

Author: nigeltufnel

Time: 24/6/2018 1:38:58 AM

Blog Reply:

Merchant Navy you little beauty!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$

Time: 9/6/2018 5:17:01 PM

Blog Reply:

More $$$$$$$$$ !!!!

Isn’t Santa Ana Lane just marvellous!!!

Nige ;-)

Time: 7/6/2018 8:31:44 PM

Blog Reply:

Yep. Nothing’s changed.

Just thought I’d check in before I jump on another plane. This time I’m off to Ireland. I’ll be at The Curragh for the Irish Derby on June 30 (where I might even get to see that very ordinary Australian horse, Merchant Navy), courtesy of Santa Ana Lane and Egg Tart.

......and you keep knocking her, champ. Thank Gawd Waller has finally worked her out. She isn’t a miler. The $2.30 last Saturday was nothing more than an invitation to buy more money. Since her Oaks wins, she’s has two starts at 2000+ for a Group One second and a group two stroll in the park.

I reckon we’re due for a bit of rain Caulfield Cup day. She’ll get in very nicely at the weights too.

As I said, not much has changed. You’re still doing a top notch impersonation of that well named Kiwi stayer of a few decades back. Richard Cranium.

Nige ;-)

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.