[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 0, 0, 0

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 0, 0, 0

Order by Date Ascending

SportPost -- Any Sporting Topic Goes
Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, oi, oi,oi. Or is it Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, O, O, O.

That is my prediction for the Aussies in the soccer world cup. Won't win a game and won't score a goal. The biggest sporting event in the world and no posts from the forum deadbeats. Probably because Aussies are no good at soccer. Just another sport where the Aussies get shown up at, especially away from home. It is like trying to get Rex to talk Aussie cricket.

Now don't come on here and bag me if I am wrong or have more cheap shots if I am correct again. Unless you provide your own predictions for the Aussie matches first, and before they play. So provide your predictions or remain silent.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 0, 0, 0

Time: 16/6/2018 6:37:29 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: worker collective farmer
Subject: Re: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie 0, 0, 0

Time: 10/7/2018 1:24:02 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes, he's says something really upsetting and is so removed from reality that he passes it off as
"good natured banter" Yet he spends his whole life trying to find indiscretions of Aussie sportsmen. Strange given some of these are less egregious than the stuff he's done.

Author: Rex

Time: 9/7/2018 7:12:27 PM

Blog Reply:

WCF

The bloke has no shame and no morals.

Time: 8/7/2018 11:26:49 PM

Blog Reply:

Yes, Rex, that's who. You know the grub who said something really nasty to Man U Fan yet now conveniently ignores this misdemeanour just to tuck into you. (Why can't this hypocrite disappear permanently?)

"Author: Khaptingly Subject: Re:50/50 LAY Time:2/2/2010 12:46:32 PM   Blog Reply:

Manu I apologise to you and your wife or any one else that was offended by my comment. It was not intended to bring trauma or distress to anyone. It was merely intended as good natured banter when referring to you appearing as a gift in sideshow alley. I believe the moderators have removed the part of my post with which you were referring to."

Time: 6/7/2018 6:17:42 PM

Blog Reply:

Is that the same Khappo who said banning people was for 'cowards' ??

Time: 6/7/2018 11:40:42 AM

Blog Reply:

ROFLMAO Khrapper's banned me from his new BS thread. Poor guy. I guess he couldn't handle the shame of not posting his list of lays.

Time: 4/7/2018 9:36:33 AM

Blog Reply:

Very sorry to hear that Fairburn, and I mean that with 100% sincerity. Most of us, especially with a few miles on the clock, have had to deal with cancer at some point and I know its no fun.

We all have stories. I had a family friend (more like family than friend) top herself in her teens due to bullying.

So Im sure you'll understand why I think any form of bullying, especially gutless online bullying, is disgraceful and unacceptable.

I don't bully anyone thats not trolling me.

Author: Fairburn

Time: 4/7/2018 7:35:58 AM

Blog Reply:

"See I think theres a fair chance your partner dominates your relationship and to regain your masculinity you come in here and attack me. But even though Ive suspected that for some time, I don't state it as I wouldn't know, I just think it would explain a few things."

You are all class Rex seeing as I lost my wife to cancer more than a decade ago but just keep up the bullying and puff your chest out. As I said you have know idea.

Time: 4/7/2018 7:27:21 AM

Blog Reply:

"Im just here to talk horses and a bit of sport.
Its called making conversation."

Silly me thinking that was what I was doing in expressing an opinion about Merchany Navy only to be shot down and bullied by you.

Time: 4/7/2018 7:14:51 AM

Blog Reply:

"It's no surprise that apart from the GROUPIES comp and a couple of tipping threads that this forum is dead."   "Hmm, looking at the original post it's obvious why"

This from the person who was castigated by a number of regular forum users several months ago for trashing the RIP Octagonal thread with garbage that had zip to do with the thread. Nice one that.

Time: 4/7/2018 7:10:29 AM

Blog Reply:

"See I think theres a fair chance your partner dominates your relationship and to regain your masculinity you come in here and attack me. But even though Ive suspected that for some time, I don't state it as I wouldn't know, I just think it would explain a few things."

You really do have no idea Rex.

Time: 3/7/2018 9:37:25 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

Big statement there about someone you've never met nor know. What do you base that on?

See I think theres a fair chance your partner dominates your relationship and to regain your masculinity you come in here and attack me. But even though Ive suspected that for some time, I don't state it as I wouldn't know, I just think it would explain a few things.

However I can state you're a troll, because you troll in here, thats a fact.

You blame me for killing off the forum? Interesting as Ive met several people from the forum, both in the UK and Australia and now have solid friendships with some of those people.

What have you done in this forum? Sending 90% of your forum traffic toward one person is hardly productive. When was the last time you started a thread of general interest?

The forum died because of the trolls, and your one of them. Im just here to talk horses and a bit of sport.

Its called making conversation.

Time: 3/7/2018 7:46:57 PM

Blog Reply:

"It's no surprise that apart from the GROUPIES comp and a couple of tipping threads that this forum is dead."

Hmm, looking at the original post it's obvious why

Time: 3/7/2018 5:49:59 PM

Blog Reply:

You just don't like it when someone has an opinion different to your own Rex and think that you can bully people and accuse them of being trolls. Well it doesn't work on me. It's no surprise that apart from the GROUPIES comp and a couple of tipping threads that this forum is dead.

Time: 3/7/2018 3:38:56 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

I doubt it. Im not a troll

Time: 3/7/2018 7:27:36 AM

Blog Reply:

"Isn't there a spelling bee forum you can go and troll?"

You would derive more benefit from such a forum than me.

Time: 2/7/2018 10:08:45 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

its not that I think Im mostly right, just you're mostly wrong.

Isn't there a spelling bee forum you can go and troll?

Time: 2/7/2018 8:59:22 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

Aussies have just walked a T20 against Pakistan- only lost one wicket.

Based on your 'here and now' theory, they must be the best T20 side in the world now!

Time: 2/7/2018 8:01:34 PM

Blog Reply:

Gary,

Don't bother. Fairburn is just another card-carrying member of the Australia Is Khrap troll brigade.

Time: 2/7/2018 7:43:59 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex,

I’m still waiting for the evidence to back up your claim “and you can continue to correct as many forum grammar mistakes as you wish" but funnily enough we both know you can’t because there is no evidence on this thread to back up what is a blatant lie.

You might also like to explain how it is all right for you to say in a comment to Khaptingly on this thread on 18/6/2018 7:40:52 PM   “Its called 'conversation'......lets try that one again...c.o.n.v.e.r.s.a.t.i.o.n” to Khaptingly but when I repeat the same thing word for word to you I am being accused by you of being nasty. The hypocrisy is galling but from you it comes as no surprise.

I expressed an opinion on a racing forum that just so happens to differ with your opinion on the same subject and you just can’t accept that someone could have a differing view which has also been expressed on other racing forums I have seen. Suck it up champ, that’s what happens on public forums.

Time: 2/7/2018 5:56:24 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

The difference between you and K Dill is you actually believe what you write.

52 of your 57 postings on this forum for the entire year have been directed at me champ- and you say its me who has the obsession!!

An obsession that all began when I pointed out you were wrong about the 6F July course at Newmarket being more testing than the 6F Ascot.

I was only making c.o.n.v.e.r.s.a.t.i.o.n!

Page 5 of 5

Go to Page: 54321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.