[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - More Aussie sporting shame

More Aussie sporting shame

Order by Date Ascending

SportPost -- Any Sporting Topic Goes
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

This time Aussie basketball.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: More Aussie sporting shame

Time: 6/7/2018 3:32:46 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Branded
Subject: Re: More Aussie sporting shame

Time: 3/10/2018 12:49:05 PM

Blog Reply:

My wife Booed me on our wedding night.

Ever since that night she has called me Jellybean.

I still do not know why.

Time: 3/10/2018 6:53:26 AM

Blog Reply:

Billy Slater being booed by boneheads in the crowd for much of the NRL Grand Final and after.

What a bunch of more-ons.

Author: Deadant66

Time: 20/8/2018 7:25:12 PM

Blog Reply:

Booing an Aussie . . . .
The silence is deafening.

Time: 1/8/2018 6:56:33 PM

Blog Reply:

Booing is part of the human persona and crowd mentality.

Ever been to an Aussie AFL game?

Players and Umpires booed regularly every game and when walking off.

Time: 30/7/2018 7:13:16 AM

Blog Reply:

An Aussie booed off the court in an overseas country.

Author: Rex

Time: 29/7/2018 6:42:33 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

stop telling lies. I dont make it about you....YOU make it about you. Thats what trolls do

Time: 29/7/2018 5:03:04 PM

Blog Reply:

Your response is exactly what I am talking about.

I did say something constructive and you change it to You and Rex.

Narcissism at its best.

Time: 29/7/2018 1:34:13 PM

Blog Reply:

Well have a go at something constructive to say. I am sure it will get through. It must have been offensive or very futile what you were trying to say.

On this thread and the Cox Plate one, Rex is in a corner and cannot defend the sad reality of each situation Aussie is in, whether it sport or racing, but instead makes it all about me. Even that gets through time after time.

Time: 28/7/2018 9:23:08 PM

Blog Reply:

My last post was not accepted . .
And yet all of (Full of Khrap's) are ?

This is why me and a whole lot more of Forumites have disappeared.

Can we PLEASE get this forum back to a sociable chat between punters who have something constructive to say !

SERIOUSLY

Time: 22/7/2018 1:50:03 AM

Blog Reply:

Go and 'lay' down quietly somewhere K Dill. It was a far better forum for the 5 days you hid in shame.

Time: 21/7/2018 6:31:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Aussies are fairly incompetent on the sporting arena. Week after week this is proven and particularly when they compete overseas.

Here is another one. This one a stuff up on Aussie soil and from one of those not competing. No I am not talking about the GC Commonwealth Games stuff up, that has been covered. This time in one of Aussies major footy codes an official has made a massive mistake and there are calls today for the result to be null and void.

Aussie really is a sporting joke. Amateurish, much poor behaviour, many poor performances, poor standards, ever changing rules, officials that cannot follow them, honestly just a joke.

Time: 14/7/2018 4:55:57 AM

Blog Reply:

More bad behaviour from an Aussie when overseas and WCF has been waiting for days for me to submit a post.

The alleged indiscretion this time was in a northern hemisphere island nation and we hear another Aussie who reached the top has given him advice because he once found himself in a similar predicament in the same country. What a shameful example they all set. The Aussie Government must be getting close to banning Aussies from traveling overseas. It seems for so many their exploits end in despair, whether it through poor conduct or losing results.

Time: 9/7/2018 7:11:35 PM

Blog Reply:

Stop lying K Dill. And not my fault you're too thick to understand sarcasm.

Time: 8/7/2018 9:38:01 PM

Blog Reply:

Don't worry about my moral compass, your compass is pointing the wrong way.

How wrong you are again. I would not dare raise a sensitive matter that you bumbled your way around.

"but its obvious what you were referring to."

Well no it is not, not to you anyway. I was referring to

"Who cares. What was the result of the game?"

You appear to have disregard for the behaviour there and the accountability that will follow and you seem to think it was no big deal or even not the Aussies fault and you probably think the same about Aussie cricketers who cheated. You seem to think as long as they win, nothing else in the game or the sport matters. No class at all.

Time: 8/7/2018 6:02:30 PM

Blog Reply:

Khap

forget the basketball, you still haven't answered the question, but its obvious what you were referring to.

Go back, read what I wrote and the point being made. Then read the response from Fairburn. If you have any intelligence at all you'll understand what was being said and in what context.

Based on Fairburns response, only a low individual lacking a moral compass would continue to keep that conversation ongoing in here and try to score some sort of make believe points for their forum trolling.

Out of common decency (not to me), you might want to think this one through and let it go. Just on this one thing- grow up.

Author: lee70

Time: 8/7/2018 1:28:30 PM

Blog Reply:

Khaptingly you cannot possibly be even remotely serious can you?

An Australian basketballer is involved in an altercation on court, which happens on every basketball court in the world. He is then set upon by other players, getting kicked and punched repeatedly while on the ground and is even attacked by the crowd.

A chair is thrown at Australian players but strangely you make no mention of this, preferring to run down only the Australian's for their involvement in the altercation.

So very typical of the social media champions of political correctness who have got nothing better to do than whinge and whine about small picture issues, rather than looking at the big picture. Well done sir.

Time: 8/7/2018 6:16:10 AM

Blog Reply:

Have a think about it Rex.

What another Aussie debacle. All 5 remaining Aussies in the Wimbledon singles, all smashed out in one day. They all failed to make the 2nd week. No Aussie woman has made the last 16 in 18 years. In better news for Aussie fans Kyrgios is out too Home you all go. What a joke.

Time: 7/7/2018 5:14:32 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

what do you mean Ive proven to lack class this week? Please explain that one

Time: 7/7/2018 3:20:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Who cares? Obviously TV networks and basketball administrations around the world do, particularly Aussie Basketball who are deciding on punishments. The result was this. A black day for Aussie sport and world basketball.

You have already proven this week Rex that you lack judgement and class and you keep doing it.

Time: 6/7/2018 6:18:09 PM

Blog Reply:

Who cares. What was the result of the game?

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.