[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Cox Plate - Winx out

Cox Plate - Winx out

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Who would you back in a "favourite out" market on this year's Cox Plate? Honestly you would not back any of them. What a terrible bunch. Have you ever seen in your life such an ordinary overall bunch of camels in a market for Aussies apparently premier Group 1 of the year, and it is still 3 months out The list of contenders could get worse time the race or should I say walk, comes around.

Second favourite is the import Humidor, almost enough said right there. Then there is Dargento who has only won a Group 1 in its own age beating Tangled. Then there is old Happy Clapper, what a joke. Then there is import Johannes Vermeer who couldn't get past old Gailo Chop or Boom Time last spring. Then next in the market is Benbatl who has never raced here and never won at the top level.

It only gets worse so I will stop right there. Doesn't Aussie have any other reasonable horses? The 2018 Cox Plate looks like being a total embarrassment to Aussie racing. What a shocker. Look at the market and you will simply cringe. It is definitely something not to look forward to.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Cox Plate - Winx out

Time: 27/7/2018 4:10:21 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Cox Plate - Winx out

Time: 16/8/2018 5:31:10 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

What a rant- sounding flustered champ. Obviously I’ve hit a nerve with a few home truths.

No need tell us you’re going to continue to troll, after 20 years of the same BS I don’t think we’d expect anything less.

You do get your jollies in a very odd way for an old lad- but you’re harmless. If that’s what makes you happy then knock yourself out.

Author: maccamax

Time: 16/8/2018 10:29:13 AM

Blog Reply:

Winx faces her toughest campaign since her winning streak commenced, i believe.

A few promising 4Y/O's to contend with and I feel she is vulnerable, especially early, when facing the promising Kementari at 1400m 2nd up.

He is no slouch.      

Time: 15/8/2018 2:20:00 AM

Blog Reply:

My last post was edited as I questioning Rex's use of his time.

There is only 1 winner in this exchange and it won't be you Rex. You cannot defend the shocking state of the overall quality of Aussie horses and throughout the following months I will be continuing to show this is the case. I will be busy too but I have the time to do this.

Will we see Rex improve his defence or just continue to show us the situation really is deplorable by showing us he cannot provide the names of Aussies best horses. He inwardly knows he can't but just won't admit to it.

Time: 14/8/2018 4:59:16 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

you are a troll mate, thats just a fact, not an opinion. I first came across this forum some 20 odd years ago and saw some of your garbage and thought you were a kid just being a pie head.

But thats not the case at all, as you have said yourself, your an adult in their 60's.

You don't worry me too much champ as you don't get personal like that other clown and your basically harmless.

Truthfully, I feel sorry for you, I mean come on, for a bloke in their 60's to be on a forum saying they never back losers, all things Australian is rubbish etc, for 20 odd years, just to get a bite, is sad.

Its easy for people to get upset with you, but Im guessing you just don't have much of a life and this is the place you get your little bit of enjoyment each day. Good luck to you.

Time: 14/8/2018 6:41:42 AM

Blog Reply:

So come on out with it. It can't be that hard - or is it?

Rex considers me a troll. Whether that is true is a matter of opinion, but he certainly has no hesitation in responding to me - and with nothing worthwhile.

Time: 13/8/2018 8:55:50 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill,

told you many times- the 2nd top rated 1600m in the world is in Australia.

Your facts are wrong. Thats the starting point

Time: 13/8/2018 6:37:15 PM

Blog Reply:

Old fatjack comes back after all this time to call me clueless. And Mantank does too. Good to see they are reading my views. Millions do, but only a handful of the whole forum disagree with me.

To the critics, how about being constructive instead of sitting there at your keyboard with your personal opinions of me which I don't care about. How about providing proof if you don't believe Aussie horses are just plodders except for one, at a distance of 1600m or more. In fact Aussie sprinters are not too flash either now.

Go ahead and tell us the best 5 current Aussie horses at 1600m or more. You can get a start by including Winx, so I will accept just 4 others for your argument. You obviously need a helping hand. Perhaps you can all inbox Rex and work out the list of 4 between you all. Won't that be a blank look on each face we would like to see.

Time: 13/8/2018 3:09:01 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

of course you're a troll mate, but you don't tend to get personal like Bop Bag, and you've been around long enough to know I don't tell lies in here and unlike that clown you wouldn't be silly enough to lay a bet with me to suggest otherwise. (shame the lads has no moral compass and didn't uphold his end of the bet)

But you are a troll who is a bit of fun to boot around the forum, which is made all too easy by your big on opinion yet small on knowledge approach.

Author: Mantank

Time: 12/8/2018 9:06:39 PM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper, your argument is akin to suggesting that Jamaican track sprinters are terrible because they can't supply a competitor capable of taking on Usain Bolt. However, the USA et al still supply their best in vain hope.

You truly are a clueless nong.

Author: fatjack

Time: 12/8/2018 4:26:28 PM

Blog Reply:

Great to see your still at it Khrapper and nothing has changed.
STILL CLUELESS

No Cheers
RJ

Time: 12/8/2018 11:28:36 AM

Blog Reply:

As I said;

Given the rate at which he replies to my posts clearly it shows he doesn't consider me a troll then. Then or now.

What Rex should be doing is mounting a better argument and finding current examples to defend his case for those ordinary so called top level Aussie horses or even sports persons if he really believes in them. He is not doing a very good job of it at the moment. His is giving us nothing.

Author: Gary Still

Time: 12/8/2018 11:00:14 AM

Blog Reply:

30/10/17 "K -Dill Im not intersted in feeding trolls champ. Too busy packing for the Breeders.."

30/7/18 "I know you're clueless on horse racing, but I'm not here to educate you; Im far too busy for that."

Khap, I found two comments where Rex said he was "too busy", Where does he say is too busy FOR THE FORUM?

Time: 12/8/2018 4:40:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Given the rate at which you reply to my posts clearly shows you don't consider me a troll then.

What you should be doing Rex is mounting a better argument and finding current examples to defend your case for those ordinary so called top level Aussie horses or even sports persons if you really believe in them. You are not doing a very good job of it at the moment. You are giving us nothing chump.

Time: 11/8/2018 9:34:16 AM

Blog Reply:

Never have I said Im to busy for the forum K Dill

Just too busy for the trolls champ

Time: 11/8/2018 7:37:35 AM

Blog Reply:

Rex names international horses as possible starters in this years Cox Plate but we know he can't name a couple of Aussies beside the favourite that are worthy of a start.

Truly a weak effort but not surprising. He also tells us he is too busy to bother with this forum. We will see about that in the months ahead.

Time: 10/8/2018 10:07:04 PM

Blog Reply:

It would not matter if the top 8 in the world run.

The real issue is how many Aussie horses are worthy of a start, even if there was room for another 6 just to make up the numbers.

Now for another instalment of lead up races where Winx faces the worst opposition in the history of Group 1 Aussie races. Coming soon to a screen near you. Let us not watch this all unfold.

Time: 10/8/2018 8:49:00 AM

Blog Reply:

So now that Poets Word has been confirmed as heading to the Cox Plate it means that 4 of the top 6 turf rated horses in the world (7F plus) this year have been confirmed, including the top two.

G1 winning form from Europe, Dubai and Australia. Lets hope they all stay healthy because its shaping up as one hell of a horse race.

Time: 1/8/2018 4:17:50 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

Just because your lay won, you got your information wrong about Benbatl and your assertion re this years Cox Plate was proven wrong, does not give you the right to speak nonsense.

Only thing you've ever backed into a corner is the poor lad at the dole office.

Time: 31/7/2018 12:00:12 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex reverts to name calling, offensive comments and diversions away from the subject when he is in a corner and cannot defend his case.

He cannot name worthy Aussie candidates to run in this years Cox Plate. That's because there are only 1 or 2 Aussies worthy of a start. That's why Winx beats the weakest opposition we have ever seen, especially the pathetic Aussie opponents.

Time: 31/7/2018 2:36:32 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

I have no doubt you don't work.

Just as I have no doubt that you are definitely not a successful punter.

Rather ironic that most of the forum users here support your meagre life style!

And for the plain stup1d. Confirmed means connections have CONFIRMED that that is the target, Benbatl was invited, the invitation has been accepted.

And I thought you, even with your lack of racing knowledge, would know that Winx is being aimed at the Cox Plate. You know, thats race she has now won 3 times!!!!

Struth - you really are clueless.

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.