[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Losing punters

Losing punters

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Most punters lose. I don't lose overall and for at least 20yrs I am making a living from punting but have had losing days. Some heavy losses on the odd occasion. That can happen and does. Betting is a risk. If you cannot afford to lose it, don't risk it in the first place. If you cannot handle defeat or losing your punting stake don't bet in the first place. I have a strong resolve and generally don't flinch whether it a photo or protest. If I lose a bundle on a bad ride well there is nothing as a punter I can do about it so I cop it, stay quiet and move on. If you cannot do all this perhaps you should not punt.

Neither should those on other websites and on social media who lay anonymous threats against those connected to losing runners they punt on. If you cannot cop the loss gracefully or without retaliation, then grow up or give up.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Losing punters

Time: 10/8/2018 6:18:39 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Losing punters

Time: 10/8/2018 7:29:05 PM

Blog Reply:

Jesus wept- K Dill's had an epiphany!!

Author: Todman
Subject: Re: Losing punters

Time: 10/8/2018 4:08:48 PM

Blog Reply:

Krapper, you must have been hacked - some great advise

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.