[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - The Everest

The Everest

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

What an embarrassing disgrace this low brow event represents.

Once again, we have these B grade horses representing wealthy breeders, trainers and syndicates running for an obscene amount of money to keep the drunken party set amused for a couple of minutes.

Not only has it made racing in Australia a crass, money grabbing non event, it has ruined what should have been a big day at Caulfield where proper races are being held, albeit with hopeless participants.

Racing in Australia will continue to fade away until someone realises that horse racing is about the thoroughbred, the history and the prestige, not about money grabbing and plastic boguns.

Look at the horses in the Everest. None of them are worthy of an $8 million winners cheque. They are hardly worth the $300K cheque for running last. We have that Japanese horse who could not get within a bull's roar of the placings in Japan (he lost one by thirty lengths). On the bright side of things, at least we don't have that crippled British horse from Hong Kong highlighting how low our sprinting ranks are. He is over in the Old Dart where he demonstrated the state of Aussie sprinting at Ascot.

We all heard from the Grand Wizard of Team Dunderhead how this race would bring hundred of millions of dollars to Australia and an influx of overseas horses to compete. What has happened, absolutely the opposite. It is a dud and should be scrapped.

Our second tier sprinters from the past such as Apache Cat, Exceed and Excel and All Our Mob would have towelled this lot.

What do you think Luskin Star, Manikato, Placid Ark or Takeover Target would have done to these B graders. They would have all been rounded up by the turn and then streeted.

Instead of spending all this money on this non event the money could be put towards an inquiry as to why Aussie racing is in such poor shape and why our horses are so hopeless and what can be done to remedy the problems.   

Author: gladys
Subject: The Everest

Time: 9/10/2018 8:52:56 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: The Everest

Time: 2/11/2018 11:52:42 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag being Bopped again. No doubt about it champ- you don't mind copping a beating.

Author: theking

Time: 2/11/2018 9:36:23 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys I may well be simple
BUT
I have been smart enough to outwit you so where does that place you on the intellect scale?

What is the official title of someone who is placed a conservative ten levels below SIMPLE on the intellect scale?

I think that last time I looked it was called the Gladys syndrome!

Ha, ha, haaaaaa, what a pathetic mug you are!

Author: loges2

Time: 1/11/2018 6:07:11 PM

Blog Reply:

'Bestie' has been rumbled again!! no place to hide...

loges.

Time: 1/11/2018 4:38:11 PM

Blog Reply:

The question might be very simple king old boy, but unfortunately so are you.

Why don't you PM Rex. He needs the company.

Time: 1/11/2018 12:57:54 PM

Blog Reply:

Hey Gladys you still have NOT answered me about the name of the horse you nominated as a hypothetical Everest winner that "NEVER WON A STAKES RACE OVER 1200m in OPEN COMPANY and was in fact known to be a dud in the WET.

Come on Gladys, this is a very polite question.

Why wont you answer it?

Why do you continue to avoid answering this very simple question?

Time: 29/10/2018 2:52:34 PM

Blog Reply:

It's all there before the race "Bestie"
Seek and ye shall find...

Loges.

Time: 29/10/2018 9:50:57 AM

Blog Reply:

I am right here Loges.

Where was your big talk before the race?

Time: 28/10/2018 10:45:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Good question King, where is 'Bestie'?
Another failed lay by the AKA's.

They would have us believe they are on the ball with their 5%-10% profit, we know they are liars
with no cred.

After all these lay's on Winx they will be eating the paint off the walls.

Cheers, Loges.

Time: 28/10/2018 12:25:03 AM

Blog Reply:

Forget about where's Wally, where's Gladys???

Time: 24/10/2018 5:20:59 PM

Blog Reply:

Which one is it Gladys?

Time: 24/10/2018 12:47:33 AM

Blog Reply:

Which one is it Gladys?

You cant remember the name of the horse you nominated as a hypothetical Everest winner that "NEVER WON A STAKES RACE OVER 1200m in OPEN COMPANY and was in fact known to be a dud in the WET

OR

Is it that you cant remember why you selected this horse?

OR

Is it that you simply became all muddled up and are now admitting that you had NO IDEA about what you were talking about in the first place?

Time: 22/10/2018 9:31:04 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,
HAS BEEN OUTWITTED BY THEKING!

Time: 22/10/2018 8:29:11 AM

Blog Reply:

Take it with your medication.

Time: 21/10/2018 6:52:54 PM

Blog Reply:

Its official then, Gladys has now ADMITTED

THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT.

AND

THAT SHE HAVE BEEN OUTWITTED BY THEKING

AND

THAT SHE NOW BOWS HER HEAD IN SUBMISSION AS SHE WISHES TO SYMBOLISE THAT SHE NOW ACKNOWLEDGES AND RECOGNISES THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT OF THEKING.

Thanks Gladys I will take this as a compliment!

Time: 21/10/2018 3:44:41 PM

Blog Reply:

If it hasn't been done already King, I think it is time that you placed your head in professional hands.
Look on the bright side, you will have plenty of company with a few of Team Dunderhead already enrolled.

Time: 21/10/2018 2:43:06 PM

Blog Reply:

Come on Gladys,
There is nowhere to hide.

Which one of your nominated hypothetical Everest winners "NEVER WON A STAKES RACE OVER 1200m in OPEN COMPANY and was in fact known to be a dud in the WET?

This same horse was great when racing against its own age but only ever won three out of five of its starts in open company.

And of the three starts that he won in open company NONE of them were G1 races.

The FACTS are that the best your nominated hypothetical Everest winner could do in open company stakes races was to win the equivalent of one Listed race and two G2 races.

Please explain as to why you thought that a horse with a record such as this would have not only won but in fact street the field in the 2018 Everest on a wet track?

FAILURE to answer my polite questions this time will be taken by all on here as an

ADMISSION OF THE FACT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

And that

FAILING TO EXPLAIN YOUR REASONING (if any) YET AGAIN WILL BE TAKEN BY ALL ON HERE AS AN ADMISSION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OUTWITTED BY YOUR KING

AND

THAT YOU NOW BOW YOUR HEAD IN SUBMISSION AS YOU WISH TO SYMBOLISE THAT YOU NOW ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU RECOGNISE THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT OF YOUR KING.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 20/10/2018 7:00:03 AM

Blog Reply:

You obviously don't have much of an understanding of racing crowds in Aussie do you Rex. Most of the horses in The Everest go around week after week or month after in month in Aussie and don't attract more of a crowd than what goes to a suburban footy match. Most in attendance last week, like at Caulfield today, just go because they want to be seen, an excuse to booze up and have no interest in the horses, no interest. Most wouldn't have a clue what was running through the program. Just watch the coverage and see how many are watching the horses parade or better still, the race. Open your eyes.

The Everest is a crass event and prizemoney levels fabricated.

Author: Rex

Time: 20/10/2018 1:36:10 AM

Blog Reply:

Highest rated sprint in the world last year- will be the same this year.

Record crowd.

Record prize money,

Game over Bop Bag

Go back to the mine.

Time: 19/10/2018 11:34:49 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

You wrote: "If you mean Luskin Star, he lost to Mistress Anne in the wet at Newcastle. Thanks for that one scoop!

But what's all this if you mean stuff? It's got nothing to do with if I mean. No its actually more about what you mean.Why? Because YOU are the one who made the selections in the first place NOT me.

Are you now trying to say that you think that you have now been able to ever so "unconfidently" narrow YOUR OWN four selections down to perhaps only two, that may or may not match my nominated criteria, but ever so obviously you are in fact still unsure as to whether are you right or wrong?

Quite frankly it would appear that you don't actually know, as you still sound really, really unsure about yourself as to whether these two are correct or not. Surely even a rookie mug like you can work out some simple statistics which either satisfy or DO NOT satisfy the criteria to which I referred regarding your inane selection.

Dear oh dear you really are a very sad individual. WHY? Because you are still unsure as to whether you have in fact narrowed YOUR OWN selections down to the right two out of the original four selections.

I/we know this to be true as otherwise you would not have to lower yourself to come cap in hand, bowing and scraping as you pathetically grovel in an attempt to seek reassurance from YOUR KING regarding YOUR OWN selections by asking his highness "If you mean"

I reiterate, its no good asking me I am NOT going to tell you. No Gladys it was your selection you will have to work it out for yourself, OR perhaps if you ask nicely, you may be able to get one of the older kids to help you work out which of your four selected horses
in FACT "NEVER WON A STAKES RACE OVER 1200m in OPEN COMPANY and was in fact known to be a dud in the WET.

Time: 19/10/2018 1:43:28 PM

Blog Reply:

If you mean Luskin Star, he lost to Mistress Anne in the wet at Newcastle. He was probably the greatest two year old ever after Vain and would have flogged those older horses.
Manikato was ordinary in the wet but even in the wet would have put that field into lifetime therapy.
It worries me that you lay awake at night thinking about me. It is not healthy.

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.