[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - What A Great Cricket Team

What A Great Cricket Team

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

I see how our highly regarded, much loved and talented cricket team is playing superb cricket in front of packed houses against that world force in cricket, Pakistan.

I think that the choice of vice captain was also a stroke of genius. The reason given was that of "good lineage". That is how it should be. If your dad has played for Australia then you should have an automatic right to follow in the family tradition without being held back by lack of talent, prior failures and or indiscretions.

I can't wait for the summer to see our talented, modest, fun loving boys playing cricket in the true spirit of the game. Just like they always do.

Author: gladys
Subject: What A Great Cricket Team

Time: 11/10/2018 9:47:31 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: maccamax
Subject: Re: What A Great Cricket Team

Time: 22/10/2018 2:45:43 AM

Blog Reply:

Is firing at the right time .   
I'm not a supporter of staying races and anything past 2000m doesn't interest me .
The Caulfield Cup on Saturday was a farce.
     The House Full sign went up at Randwick the week before with the attraction a 1200m race.
   Oz Staying races are Welters and there are few of them.
The MC is a Tradition that stops the nation and keeps the poor man's dream alive .
Good luck with your MC bet ...    more chance than any OZ Cricket team.

Time: 21/10/2018 1:58:35 PM

Blog Reply:

No Macca, it is justified.

Tell me Macca, what do you think of Avilius in the MC.

I am on already and expect a good showing in the CP followed by a win in the MC.

I am interested in your opinion.

Author: maccamax

Time: 20/10/2018 10:38:44 PM

Blog Reply:

I thought it strange Glady's.

1st day of the first Test and Bunning's were out of sand paper.

Should I seek treatment , or is my paranoia justified.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 20/10/2018 7:45:43 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex will have a few selection tips. Or he might just offer up excuses that they are missing a few.

Trouble is the Aussies were no good then either, and were going that bad that they tried using extreme measures to get a victory.

How do these pretenders get to travel the world representing Aussie?

Time: 20/10/2018 10:42:18 AM

Blog Reply:

What a pea hearted mob of pretenders these losers are.

It is not hard to now see what their previous successes were based on. Flat tracks and ball tampering.

I wonder if any other former players have a son or two that can be fast tracked in to the vice captaincy, the present one has run out of chances.

Author: theredbaron

Time: 11/10/2018 2:28:18 PM

Blog Reply:

Appointment of the vc due to lineage was just brillant. Im just waiting for the muslim to be appointed captain...you know, as mal said, we have to embrace islam....

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.