[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - GOOBERLAYS

GOOBERLAYS

Order by Date Ascending

Betting and Staking -- Discuss betting and staking
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

I'd appreciate it if you two could stay away from the Superlay thread and put your nitwit lays up here.

Author: gladys Subject: SUPERLAYS - 2018 Time: 24/11/2018 12:08:32 PM
These two are unders and should be layed at their present quote;
1. Sydney Race 5: Cradle Mountain
2. Ascot Race 8:   Galaxy Star

Author: Khaptingly Subject: SUPERLAYS - 2018 Time: 24/11/2018 6:58:40 PM
Who cares if I am banned from just lay this for a $10,000 exposure. The Railway Stakes Galaxy Star

And wouldn't you know it, Cradle Mountain and Galaxy Star have both won today! All the best guys, I've created this Gooberlay thread especially for you.

Author: Gary Still
Subject: GOOBERLAYS

Time: 24/11/2018 9:42:22 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: gladys
Subject: Re: GOOBERLAYS

Time: 18/12/2018 6:38:34 AM

Blog Reply:

After we clean up the Indians today, their price to win the series will blow out north of $3.00.

As I laid them at $2.26 to win the series it is just a matter of a bet back and then we have a bet to nothing.

Try that on for size Team Dunderhead. Let me know if it is bit tight around the shoulders.

Time: 16/12/2018 9:37:59 AM

Blog Reply:

Yoo hoo, Gary. When we get it wrong your keyboard is blazing with ridicule. Why the reticence now?

When was the last time you gave out an odds on lay in a field of seven. A bit unlucky with not getting all three I thought.

Time: 15/12/2018 12:17:42 PM

Blog Reply:

Three good lays for Randwick today;

Race 6. Cradle Mountain

Race 7. Sky Boy

Race 8. Organza

All a mile unders!

Time: 12/12/2018 2:27:23 PM

Blog Reply:

Because it did not happen that way R2W.

You have confused me with Tufnel.

Author: racing2win

Time: 12/12/2018 9:16:05 AM

Blog Reply:

Ahh the old bet after the event is finished trick. Classic
Why don't you tell us the truth & just say instead of laying India at the start of the test you mistakenly laid Australia & let it play out

Time: 11/12/2018 9:48:05 AM

Blog Reply:

I was very happy with the way our bowlers performed in the First Test. I layed the Indians then at the end of the first day they had drifted from $2-38 to $3.80. A quick bet back and I had a bet to nothing. Unfortunately that is what I ended up collecting.

This team is totally unbalanced. We have four World class bowlers and four totally hopeless batsmen. I thought Harris and Head will develop but the rest are not test standard. Paine is a good captain and keeper.

Our test team is a bit like our Group Ones. Seventy three Group Ones with about four Group One horses running for a fortune. Our test squad comprises four test players and a lot of no hopers, all being paid a fortune and masquerading as test players.

I wonder who Joe Burnes and Glen Maxwell upset.

Time: 11/12/2018 9:38:56 AM

Blog Reply:

If I am going to lay something Imaj eel I say so.

I found it interesting because I like to follow just where certain trainers, especially the Snowdens, place their horses.

It is very expensive moving horses around the countryside and is not undertaken because the horse likes going for a ride in the horse float.

It was too short initially to back and too long to lay so I just watched the money. When it eased in the last ten minutes on the exchange, I just became an observer.

Glad to see you are still hanging on my every post.

Author: imaj eel

Time: 10/12/2018 9:22:41 PM

Blog Reply:

So Gladys,, was that a lay, a tip, or just an interesting observation??

Time: 7/12/2018 10:18:49 AM

Blog Reply:

Interesting runner tomorrow in the last race in Melbourne.

The Snowden horse, Suspense was nominated two weeks ago and then withdrawn. A few of the Snowdens have an interest in this horse and it is the only one from the stable in Melbourne tomorrow.

Time: 2/12/2018 9:40:28 AM

Blog Reply:

I really enjoy having my own site to inform you all of my fabulous lays.

Well here comes the next one. With summer here you can depend on the Aussie groundsman to prepare a road for our no hopers and given that India neither travel well or have any worthwhile bowlers in our conditions, then lay India. Lay them for not only the first test but also that they won't win the series.

Our batsmen are useless but our bowling attack, especially Cummins, will keep them under control. Kohli is the main problem, but that doesnt matter.

The problem with our roads is that no hopers like the Marsh brothers will score runs and maintain their position for the upcoming flogging in the UK.

Time: 1/12/2018 11:22:55 AM

Blog Reply:

These two are serious unders;

Sydney R.7 Marsupial

Sydney R.8 Revernire

Time: 28/11/2018 2:05:50 PM

Blog Reply:

We are progressing at the same speed you are at honouring your bets

Your post quality is slipping Glad

Time: 28/11/2018 10:48:38 AM

Blog Reply:

Looks like the vice captain of Team Dunderhead has been made aware of the site.

How are you and the intelligentsia progressing with those answers?

Time: 27/11/2018 7:21:21 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys, you must, just absolutely must, consult a dictionary before you post.

Gary quite clearly said that he has created this thread ESPECIALLY for you and Khrapper, but not EXCLUSIVELY for you two.

Since you and friend mess around with any thread/post that you choose, we forum regulars have the right to post a reply to a comment on this thread. And it is not your place to claim MINE or OURS, AS IF WE NEED YOUR PERMISSION, OR APPROVAL.

Get over the idea that you and/or he are special, cos except for a laugh, you aint.

Time: 26/11/2018 9:57:18 AM

Blog Reply:

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the two lays I nominated.

The only reason they won was because all the other horses were "unlucky".

Now instead of bothering Khap and myself on our personal site, why don't you all sit down and come up with an answer to our burning questions about what Winx is beating.

Time: 25/11/2018 10:02:24 PM

Blog Reply:

If this is our site, if you wish to exclude us, why are you all hysterically posting?

Why not all just ignore us and go back to the mutual admiration and talking about Winx!

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 25/11/2018 9:45:39 PM

Blog Reply:

A tip? Khrapper and his sock puppet will keep going on and on about how Australia is getting worse and worse at everything. There will never be proof or evidence. They will keep pulling all their khrap out of their *ahem* you know what and think merely calling others names is a legit form of counterargument.   

They will conveniently ignore and lie and apply double standards. They will keep claiming to be experts and congratulating 'each' other.

And despite all this, their results will keep being absolutely woeful and they will keep fooling only one party with this nonsense - the mods!

Author: loges2

Time: 25/11/2018 9:33:18 PM

Blog Reply:

Khap, you are being evasive again!

The bottom line is you have 7 wins from your last 8 lay's while 'Bestie'is 4 from 4? You are on your chin-straps...

Time to invent a new 'Imaginary Bestie'. Preferably someone who knows what they are lying about.

Loges.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 25/11/2018 7:49:14 PM

Blog Reply:

Speaking of dogs here you all are running around the forum after Gladys and I.

You don't know whether I backed my nominated horse or layed it or did not bet at all.

You are all having a guess and running around like ants that have had their nest disturbed.

Gladys and I are calling the tune here but how about providing a comment on a topic rather than bothering with us all the time and making each of your posts something about us.

How about WCF or Gary or Rex provide a tip, that would be a start.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 25/11/2018 4:13:10 PM

Blog Reply:

Worst. Punter. Ever

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.