[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - RUFFIES - 2019

RUFFIES - 2019

Order by Date Ascending

Betting and Staking -- Discuss betting and staking
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

There will always be ruffies saluting - the prob is identifying them well in advance so that they appear in time for forumites to take notice - the big problem is early selections can blow bigtime and probably should be left alone - good luck for 2019

MR6 Miss Rock - $16 & $4.60 - if she puts in, she wins and she generally runs ok at track, but has only ever saluted 1st up - a 6 week break may be the tonic that sees her run well

Author: Todman
Subject: RUFFIES - 2019

Time: 1/1/2019 9:50:59 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Subject: Re: RUFFIES - 2019

Time: 21/1/2019 10:34:16 AM

Blog Reply:

None from me, re punting

Author: ben-hur

Time: 21/1/2019 2:53:32 AM

Blog Reply:

Any interest in South African racing?

Time: 13/1/2019 7:46:54 PM

Blog Reply:

while my ruffies never stood up, I was stoked by the runs of Malvern Estate, who, at $251, raced 4 wide and was not far away at the end, & Oh Five Glory, who got out to $126 and ran a decent race - of course there are no cookies unless a ruffie is placed, but I still get a kick when a ruffie does well

Author: thegreatgadsby

Time: 12/1/2019 2:09:17 PM

Blog Reply:

Gold Coast r 7 Persuader ,Mick Price hasnt taken this horse here for a holiday ,3 wide the trip last start wasn't knocked around ,with a better run could get in the money $31 at the mo.

Author: De Lago Dude

Time: 12/1/2019 12:33:58 PM

Blog Reply:

Love my cricket and Australian cricket needs all the help they can get.So this is both a Ruffie and an Omen tip.

Mr 7 no 10 - Sir Donald
Ran well first up closing well.
Second up (5:2-1-1), 1100m (6:2-1-1)

BTW - Horse racing is animated roulette.

Author: gladys

Time: 12/1/2019 11:12:11 AM

Blog Reply:

There are three good roughies at the Gold Coast today.

GC Race 5: Fiery Heights. I got on at $26, now $15

GC Race 6: Sasso Corbarro. $19

GC Race 7: Light Up The Room. $14

Lay Houtzen and Outback Barbie.

Time: 12/1/2019 10:54:07 AM

Blog Reply:

As I state each year, I love Magic Millions day - winners are hard to come by, so ruffies are likely to score in a few races, so I have had a pick in 8 races. Good Luck

BR1 Rock - trainer has a good record in this race in recent years - the alley is tuff, but there are a lot of decent chances in the race so I expect there will be pace - he certainly was put away for this race after his debut last August - $10 & $3

BR2 Beraht - $35 & $9 - he is suss at 1200m but the speed map suggests he should get in behind the leaders early

BR3 Havasay - his last 2 runs have been dreadful - he has run well here in last 3 years - if he can turn form around ( a big if), he wins - he is unders on form at $27 & $7.50

BR4 Endless Days - he went ok last year when needing to win the week before, to make the field - this year, he was safely in the field and has had a better prep - last start effort behind Tally was good, but barrier helped - a few of the top chances have also drawn out - if he goes back, I don't think he can place - he needs to go forward at start and slot in near lead, and he will be a real chance - $19 & $5

BR5 Malvern Estate - $251 & $30 - he promised much in early 2018 - last prep was fair - this race is probably out of his reach, but he should go forward and he was running some smart last 600m sectionals, this time last year.

BR6 Ellicazoom - $13 & $3.60 - a repeat of her first up effort in Sept, sees her win this easily

BR7 Smart Ellissim - $23 & $5.50 - she has run in a few black type races and been competitive - my best ruffie

BR8 Oh Five Glory - $101 & $21 - unlike last start, will settle ahead of the fave - and needed the run last start - quick backup was planned, so she should be in the mix turning.

Time: 5/1/2019 11:04:46 AM

Blog Reply:

r4 Gold Coast ,Rancho Montoya,$23 Will it get the trip??thats the unknown ,Colour of money ,in the same race,$16

r 7 Zoom by $18,will be in this ,for a long way

Time: 5/1/2019 10:36:52 AM

Blog Reply:

Gold Coast R4, Rancho Montoya $23. Will it get the trip? That's the unknown. Colour of Money, in the same race at $16.

R7 Zoom By $18. Will be in this for a long way.

Author: another_tipsta

Time: 3/1/2019 3:11:33 PM

Blog Reply:

MissRock always worth following not only it is a very good runner but mysteriously also always bigger odds e/w than it should be. As long as she generally wants to continue racing an occasional loss is no concern.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.