[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Star Exhibit - Perth Cup

Star Exhibit - Perth Cup

Order by Date Ascending

Racing and Sports -- Site comments or suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Multiple Perth Cup winning horses:

Wandering Willie 1890/92 (3rd in 1891)
Scarpia 1893/94 (2nd in 1895)
Artesian 1911/13
Cueesun 1933/35
Fairetha 1958/59 (2nd in 1957)
Fait Accompli 1970/72
Magistrate 1981/82
Star Exhibit 2016/19

I was lucky enough to have $50 each way on Star Exhibit. My mate had $150 each way..he was over the moon.

Author: West Coast
Subject: Star Exhibit - Perth Cup

Time: 6/1/2019 12:57:02 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: West Coast
Subject: Re: Star Exhibit - Perth Cup

Time: 9/1/2019 5:39:40 PM

Blog Reply:

I don't reckon my mate is a genius because after Star Exhibit won the Perth Cup, he sent me a text message which said: "So Star Exhibit wins his second Perth Cup, he surely is now a four length better horse then Rogan Josh"

I never replied.

Author: Sydeston
Subject: Re: Star Exhibit - Perth Cup

Time: 7/1/2019 3:23:13 PM

Blog Reply:

You're a genius. Not to mention your mate.

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.