[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Millions Lay

Millions Lay

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

I am the magic man when it comes to Laying.

A great lay on Millions Day is Houtzen.

Lay it.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Millions Lay

Time: 12/1/2019 1:03:17 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Millions Lay

Time: 28/1/2019 11:21:11 PM

Blog Reply:

Bob Bap

- refuse to pay up your debts

- dont understand ratings

- dont understand French form

- useless at trolling

- proven liar

And now highlighting you have no comical ability. Do you have any skills in any area?
And when are you going to pay up your losing bet to me?

Author: gladys

Time: 28/1/2019 3:39:57 PM

Blog Reply:

I don't work in the mines L. Rex but my uncle has large holdings in that area.

They are always on the lookout for unskilled labour such as kitchen hands and cleaners. If you would like an interview with his company send me a PM and I will forward it on.

Time: 28/1/2019 4:40:40 AM

Blog Reply:

Hows the mine work going Bop Bag?

And you still haven't answered a simple question.

Why haven't you honoured your losing bet to me and leave the forum forever?

Are you in the habit of not paying your debts?

Time: 27/1/2019 12:03:56 PM

Blog Reply:

They do have internet overseas, L. Rex.

Unlike your good self, I am not interested in replying when I am away overseas.

When I feel like a bit of a break from the mundane of work I enjoy coming on to this forum and putting the resident dullards through their paces.

Time: 27/1/2019 11:04:31 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag,

dont they have internet overseas?

Tell me this- why did you not honour our bet? You lost, you should be gone for good from the forum.

When you leave for good Ill be more than happy to answer you questions.

Time: 27/1/2019 9:37:30 AM

Blog Reply:

I go overseas for a short trip and L. Rex and The King miss me so much they can't help themselves, posting every few minutes when a new thought bubble floats out of their respective dunderheads.

If you and Gary have stopped sobbing about the latest award given by some no account organisation, tell me this;

Who are the best Aussie horses Winx has beaten? If she is "rated" on top, how far back is Invictus Prince, Red Excitement, Foxwedge and Libran. Surely they must be right up there as well.

Time: 25/1/2019 12:11:03 PM

Blog Reply:

Obviously referring to last year 2018

Time: 25/1/2019 10:03:00 AM

Blog Reply:

By the way K Dill,

top 3 place getters of the top 100 rated races on the globe

Australia 31
Great Britain 19
America 14

Another disaster hey. But look on the bright side, not nearly as clueless as boasting of 5 winning bets from 6 when laying 6 horses in the same race!!   

Time: 25/1/2019 7:28:39 AM

Blog Reply:

Did you just call me a simpleton K Dill?

For the record, 4 of the 10 top rated races in the world this year where in Australia. Australia also provided 31 of the top 100 rated races in the world this year. The most by any nation.

you were saying? But then again this is a bloke who boasts about having 5 winning bets from 6 placed when laying 6 horses in the one race.

And you call me a simpleton! Sweet Mother of Mary, you couldnt make it up.

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 24/1/2019 10:01:03 PM

Blog Reply:

Hey TheKing I could not care one way or the other what award Winx was given. How does it affect me or what does it do for winning on the punt. Just a bit more nonsense you carry on with to match it with simpletons like Rex and Gary.

And like those 2 showbags you will just sit back and wave your minature Aussie flags on a stick and clap and cheer when everyone else does.

I don't recall ever bagging Winx. I have bagged it's opposition. I don't recall Gladys ever bagging Winx. The real issue with honest, accurate observers like Gladys and I, is the pathetic, mediocre Aussie opposition to Winx. If you don't agree perhaps you can tell us the best 5 Aussie horses that Winx has defeated, in your opinion.

Failure to do so will put you in the same category as Rex and Gary. People who shoot off their mouth but cannot provide reason and support for their views. Actually try to make yourself think for yourself for a change.

And for the record just in case you forgot, in my opinion, the Aussie horses that Winx has defeated are largley just goats and most would not get a run in a Group 1 or 2 race in any previous era.

Author: theking

Time: 24/1/2019 1:03:08 PM

Blog Reply:

To Gladrag & Krapper,

"Super mare Winx has been crowned the world's best racehorse, alongside Cracksman at the Longines International Federation of Horse Racing Association awards."

Hey you poor fools, it would seem that somebody other than the Aussies think that WINX has a massive amount of talent and must have in fact (contrary to your opinions) beaten some extremely talented, world class horses during her career.

God it must be embarrassing being either of you two dunderheads.

Time: 24/1/2019 12:47:22 PM

Blog Reply:

Don't worry about where's WallY? No its more about where's Gladys? Gladys has gone to ground on this one!

I reiterate:

Re Gladys'
"When you finish with that, tell me who Hay List ever beat that you consider to be world class."

The King's answer is a simple one, derrr, probably the horse that he beat who won 7/G1s & 2/G2s INCLUDING some major sprints.

IMO this horse WAS WORLD CLASS.

What do you think Gladys?
OR
Should I say what do you think Gladys, ya big Wally?

Time: 22/1/2019 11:31:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Re:
"The answer is a simple one, probably the horse that won 7/G1 & 2/G2 major sprints."

SHOULD have read (INCLUDING MAJOR SPRINTS)

Time: 22/1/2019 10:30:50 AM

Blog Reply:

TheKing

Don't hold your breath mate. He cant even work out French ratings because he's too clueless to find the bloody things.

Thus he tries to peddle something he found via google that covers 2 of a horse's 6 runs and tries to pass it off as fact.

The bloke doesn't know his ass from his nose.

Time: 21/1/2019 11:23:38 PM

Blog Reply:

Re Gladys'
"When you finish with that, tell me who Hay List ever beat that you consider to be world class."

The answer is a simple one, probably the horse that won 7/G1 & 2/G2 major sprints.

I'd say that this horse was world class.

Time: 18/1/2019 12:45:54 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

and when you've finished trying to talk your way out of that one, tell me why do you think so many trainers take 7 and even 8 furlong horses to Ascot and send them over 6 furlongs?

Just proving to us all you've never been to Royal Ascot. Just another lie.

Bop Bag- living up to the name hey champ.

Time: 18/1/2019 12:39:55 PM

Blog Reply:

Mods

if ppl are going to troll on here but dont have a racing IQ above 40, is that not reason enough to ban them?

There's been some dumb asses on here over the years, but Bop Bag is without doubt n.o 1 of the lot of them.

Time: 18/1/2019 12:35:34 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

You've done a google search and come to the conclusion that MC peak performance in 2011 was 118.

That rating was in a G2 when she ran 5th. Yep- outstanding work Bop Bag.

The start prior she won a G1 by 4L.

In that race she had horses in behind who has won G1 races such as The Golden Jubilee, The Haydock Sprint, The Abbaye, Prix Maurice De Gheest, The July Cup, The Prix Jean Luc Lagardere, The Foret, The Middle Park and The Morny.

Hell, she even had a horse 10L behind who had run Frankel to less than a length.

Now which race perforce do you think rated higher- And by how far?

118!! Laughable. If youre going too Google, at least know what youre looking for and stop being so lazy.

Absolutely clueless.

Jezus wept youre thick.

Time: 18/1/2019 10:44:53 AM

Blog Reply:

Of course L. Rex. Tell me, that Moonlight Cloud that she smashed. Is that the same horse that had never won over 1200 metres before that race and was rated (your favourite word) at 118, making it the 99th best horse in the world at the end of 2011 season.

When you finish with that, tell me who Hay List ever beat that you consider to be world class.

Buffering was a very good sprinter, is that your best one?

Time: 18/1/2019 6:13:13 AM

Blog Reply:

"The distance between Australia and the U.K. is 12000 miles, L.Rex."

Even if Black Caviar went via the moon this statement is factually incorrect.

The difference being my 10k remark was a generalisation, yours was a direct statement with time to research when trying to be accurate in an attempt to deflect from yet another goose head remark.

Thick as two bricks.

Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.