[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Aussie racing is overated

Aussie racing is overated

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

A British racing expert, Sam, has stated that Aussie racing is overated and he questions the equal champion rating for Winx. He made other comments in comparing British and Aussie achievements. For example, the imports won the Caulfield and Melbourne Cups. As we all know Redkirk Warrior has won the last 2 Newmarkets, we could go on and on.

He is correct on every count.

Incidentally Winx only shared the top honour, but with all the gushing and excitement you would have thought she won it clearly on her own.

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Aussie racing is overated

Time: 27/1/2019 9:37:31 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: nigeltufnel
Subject: Re: Aussie racing is overated

Time: 14/2/2019 6:45:26 PM

Blog Reply:

.......and the cuckoo clock pops open with nothing remotely related to racing as a retort.

Author: Rex

Time: 13/2/2019 7:28:25 PM

Blog Reply:

Proving liar Bop Bag trying to smack down a forum user for being away when he disappears for weeks at a time, and then to tell us he's been away to England or somewhere he's never been, and cant use the internet whilst he's away! Laughable.

And if you knew anything at all Bop Bag, you'd know St Moritz is where the action is at the moment, not Aspen.

Author: gladys

Time: 13/2/2019 7:53:41 AM

Blog Reply:

Tufnel is back from his 6 weeks camping holiday at Boggs Creek ready to go into full on bore mode.

If we wait a few more days he will be telling us he has been away at Aspen, skiing and mixing with the rich and famous, all paid for by his amazing punting wins.

Author: nigeltufnel

Time: 12/2/2019 10:01:51 PM

Blog Reply:

Well if it’s as overrated as you say it is; and if it’s a crooked disgrace as you also say it is on another thread, then you’re an !d!0t for betting on it.

Time: 12/2/2019 1:28:22 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

why give us the BS?

Cant you just say you have no integrity?

Time: 11/2/2019 1:02:24 PM

Blog Reply:

I have thought about leaving this forum several times but not for losing any bet to you, L. Rex.

I feel it would be very sad if I left because the forum members would miss out on my great roughies and exceptional lays.

Time: 11/2/2019 8:53:32 AM

Blog Reply:

Once again Bop Bag proven to be a liar.

Again- why haven't you honoured youre losing bet Gladys?

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 10/2/2019 10:17:25 PM

Blog Reply:

Pray tell, Gladys, what posts were moved?!!!!

(Rex)"How about we have a wager- if Im proven to be lying I will never visit the forum again, but if I can prove Ive spoken directly with Hugh Bowman then you are never to visit the forum again."

Then a couple of posts later......

gladys 16/5/2017 9:55:06 AM "You prove you are telling the truth, not the opposite as that is virtually impossible, unless I speak with HB.

If you can, I will leave. You and Hunter can have the forum to yourselves. He hangs on every word you type."

Time: 8/2/2019 10:34:53 AM

Blog Reply:

I imagine the overseas press will have a field day with what comes out of the Weir saga.

World's best alright.

Time: 6/2/2019 7:05:37 AM

Blog Reply:

Youve gone quiet on this one Bop Bag.

Happy to have this bet again.

But only if youre prepared to pay up when you lose again

Time: 4/2/2019 2:21:50 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag,

the bet was simple. You said I had to prove I had spoken directly with Hugh Bowman. Ok, it was a very stup1d bet for you to take, but you walked straight into it. It was to easy, but you had it coming.

I provided some footage of me talking to HB, and others, from a show recorded at Randwick during the Championships.

As you have stated openly on here, you know who I am, so you know as do others, who viewed the footage it was me.

You agreed if you lost the best you would leave the forum forever.So now youre going to lie about the bet on top of not honouring it?

No big surprise, you are the immature clown who boasted to WCF that you loved stirring up the forum. But still leaves the question unanswered. Why haven't you honoured your losing bet and left?

We can have the bet again if you want Bop Bag. Will you honour it this time?

Time: 4/2/2019 1:58:26 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

The Trump of the forum. You lost the bet, it was proven, no one moved anything. So now just lie about it.

Youre absolutely classless.

Again, why did you not honour your losing bet?

Author: theking

Time: 3/2/2019 10:16:10 PM

Blog Reply:

gladysss,

Re:
"Her trainer and connections know she would get towelled. That is why they stay here and take on our no hopers."

No you are wrong here, Debbie is a very near neighbor of mine (see her up the shops occasionally)

I assure you that it is more about not wanting to risk the possibility of Winx developing travel sickness issues which can sometimes be a very real problem now and into the future for many horses. eg. Saintly, Atlantic Jewel & even Black Caviar IMO to a lesser extent.

Why risk the health of such a great horse and potential broodmare?

Time: 2/2/2019 8:41:38 AM

Blog Reply:

I don't think or assume anything, L.Rex.

You continually bang on about me losing a bet. I didn't lose, you and your mate just shifted the posts and declared yourself the winner.

Time: 1/2/2019 8:16:14 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

You think I have control over what is and isn't allowed to be posted on the forum?

Do you think that is more likely, or maybe the people (based in Australia, Im in the UK) , just happen to think what you submitted was unacceptable?

You are a self confessed troll who makes bets he doesn't honour........not rocket science is it, not really.

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 1/2/2019 2:27:11 PM

Blog Reply:

"The racing media know everything. Just look at their tips."

Hmmmm...............

Time: 1/2/2019 12:15:19 PM

Blog Reply:

I posted a respectful view on your post, L. Rex and it did not get past the mods.

I wonder why.

Time: 31/1/2019 10:44:25 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill, Bop Bag

All jokes aside, this article is probably way above your comprehension level, and even if its not you'll probably still come back with a childish response.

But Ill give you the benefit of doubt on both fronts. Again, let me state this clear. Ratings aren't just an opinion they are an educated opinion.

PS - this article can be found on this site because its was written by the bloke who owns it. So just keep that in mind before you start throwing those toys out of the pram. Shame you didn't look at it and put it on here like you did with a wind up merchant from England who was 'at it', but you're to thick to know!

https://www.racingandsports.com.au/en/timeform/worlds-best-racehorse-for-2018-story-471952

Time: 31/1/2019 10:04:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Shall we add hypocrisy to your list of many failings K Dill?

Two insulting names (name calling if you like) in just two paragraphs at two different forum users in the one posting!

Luckily, Im not a soft 'rooster' like you champ, or I'd be having a little forum cry, too.

Author: Khaptingly Subject: Re: Millions Lay

Time: 24/1/2019 10:01:03 PM

Just a bit more nonsense you carry on with to match it with simpletons like Rex and Gary.

And like those 2 showbags

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 31/1/2019 6:28:07 PM

Blog Reply:

In reference to Rex v Sam, I had my comments edited.

Probably the right decision, as Rex may have become aggressive with more name calling.

Page 3 of 3

Go to Page: 321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.