[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - It's Black Caviar and Winx again

It's Black Caviar and Winx again

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 4 of 4

Go to Page: 4321.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

Would Winx have given Black Caviar a race over 1200 with pace clapped on from barrier to post? Who wins over 1400?

Author: lostclarity
Subject: It's Black Caviar and Winx again

Time: 17/2/2019 7:34:59 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: theking
Subject: Re: It's Black Caviar and Winx again

Time: 18/3/2019 10:30:08 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,
Where are you Gladys?

It would appear that this poor little novice has obviously finally realized that she cant actually hold her own against the more educated posters on this forum.

You have got to feel sorry for the poor little petal.

I dare say that by now she is more than likely very upset and blubbering with self pity in a dark isolated corner somewhere.

Time: 14/3/2019 12:40:13 PM

Blog Reply:

Poor Gladys,
It would appear that she has lost her confidence after having been beaten into submission by her King.

Time: 10/3/2019 9:59:42 PM

Blog Reply:

What's happened to Gladys?

What NO RETORT Gladys you disappoint me!

Perhaps she has lost her confidence after having been beaten into submission by her King.

It would seem that she is now afraid that she does not in fact have the ability to "say something intelligent"

Am I right Gladys?

Time: 7/3/2019 5:00:30 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys, Re your: "Seven encounters beat her home five times. What does that mean?" (in nearly her own words re as to whether Manikato was a Champion or not she said something similar to the following)

Obviously I have substituted Manikato for Winx & Galleon for First Seal)

As for Gladys, "of course she lost to First Seal. She was a gun three year old. If you look at history I think you will find that champion horses get beaten for lots of reasons. Champion tennis players lose in the first round of majors, Bradman got bowled out by very ordinary bowlers. Nothing is impossible."

Gladys you asked: "What does that mean?"

Quite simply (operative word for you) it means that once again you have proven yourself to be an absolute CHAMPION HYPOCRITE. But, keep on trying. Given enough attempts "You might even say something intelligent one day, who knows."

Author: Rex

Time: 6/3/2019 8:41:06 AM

Blog Reply:

Sensible piece on Winx backed up by scientific logic from a lad who just happens to be regarded as one of the best numbers men over here. And he's from the part of the world- so no parochial bias, lets alone clueless trolling.

https://www.attheraces.com/blogs/sectional-spotlight/05-March-2019

Author: worker collective farmer

Time: 4/3/2019 8:04:03 PM

Blog Reply:

K.I.D.,

When exactly did First Seal sustain knee injuries? After which start?

Time: 2/3/2019 4:24:28 PM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag completely missing the point. Its gone straight over his trolling head.

Have a re-read and see if you can work it out. It was frecking cryptic.

Author: gladys

Time: 2/3/2019 8:36:23 AM

Blog Reply:

Seven encounters, beat her home five times.What does that mean?

Has anyone explained to you what automatonophobia is? Big hint, it has something to do with ventriloquists' dummies.

Time: 1/3/2019 8:58:50 PM

Blog Reply:

As for Moonlight Cloud,

2 weeks after meeting Black Caviar, wins a G1 by 5L on the bridle.

The layers of thickness run deep with you Bop Bag

Time: 1/3/2019 8:50:16 PM

Blog Reply:

This from a bloke who continues to go back 4 years in Winx career to suggest First Seal was a superior horse.

You couldnt make it up.

Author: gladys
Subject: Re: It's Black Caviar and Winx again

Time: 1/3/2019 10:45:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Thank you for the lecture, Mantank.

Ortensia raced against Winx in 2010. Is this your version of the "Moonlight Cloud" procedure, where you find a result post race and then revert it back to give credibility.

When she was beaten by Winx her best performance was a placing in Group One.

This has made my Coulrophobia even worse.

Time: 1/3/2019 1:10:57 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

I think that you have diagnosed yourself with the wrong phobia. The King's physician is suggesting to me that in his opinion that you are in fact suffering from an acute case of FOOLaphobia.

Why? Only a FOOL would write tis tripe: "Ortensia, whilst a handy sprinter, had a best result in Group Ones in Australia of a third in the Stradbroke. Vadamos, well he won a Group race in France in a field of about 6 and won a bit over a million dollars in his career."

"won a bit over a million dollars in his career." A bit over? Try approx. $1.5 million over a million!

I think that you better take your shoes off next time you are calculating then you can use both your fingers & your toes in your adding up. Ortensia actually won $2,480,101 in its career.

Hmmm, that's only about $1.5 million short of its actual prizemoney earnt I suppose that's not too bad for you Gladys. Still I suppose we should not be too critical of you as this is the sort of tripe that we are used to you posting.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that we have discussed this before, but I think you need to get yourself along to a remedial maths class.

You are a glutton for punishment.

Time: 1/3/2019 10:55:18 AM

Blog Reply:

Correction. Black Caviar not Winx. The phobias are getting worse.

Time: 1/3/2019 10:45:07 AM

Blog Reply:

Thank you for the lecture, Mantank.

Ortensia raced against Winx in 2010. Is this your version of the "Moonlight Cloud" procedure, where you find a result post race and then revert it back to give credibility.

When she was beaten by Winx her best performance was a placing in Group One.

This has made my Coulrophobia even worse.

Time: 28/2/2019 11:34:13 PM

Blog Reply:

This from the Australian Studbook

Read it and weep Gladys

Ortensia (AUS) 2005

Life Number: AUS00902165 bay mare Date of Birth: 16/09/2005

Microchip Number: 985100010896170 DNA Typed: Y

by Testa Rossa (AUS) 1996 Contact: St Aubins Scone Partnership, NSW

from Aerate's Pick (AUS) 1998 Retired (05/06/2016)   

bred by Mr LD Rhodes, NSW   

Stakes or Principal Race Wins
Year Race Name Status Distance
2011 WATC Winterbottom Stakes G1 1200m
2012 GB Nunthorpe Stakes G1 5F
2012 UAE Al Quoz Sprint G1 1000m
2009 QTC Cup G2 1300m
2009 WATC Winterbottom Stakes G2 1200m
2012 GB King George Stakes G2 5F
2008 MRC Thousand Guineas Prelude G3 1400m
2009 AJC PJ Bell Handicap L 1200m
2009 BTC Glenlogan Park Stakes L 1350m
2011 VRC GH Mumm Stakes L 1100m

Author: Mantank

Time: 28/2/2019 7:54:15 PM

Blog Reply:

"Ortensia, whilst a handy sprinter, had a best result in Group Ones in Australia of a third in the Stradbroke."

How many more screaming errors do you want to make? Ortensia won the G1 Winterbottom (actually twice, first time was G2 however). She also won the G1 Galaxy but was disqualified some months later.

Time: 28/2/2019 4:02:25 PM

Blog Reply:

Some more pancake champion FACTS for you Gladys.

FACT 1.
Galleon who beat Manikato three times was basically a Group 2 horse at best (4/G2 wins)

However he was able to elevate himself to a G1 winning status after when Manikato into sixth place at his pet distance of 1400m in the G1 Futurity.

What does that tell you about your pancake champion?

FACT 2.
Manikato has often been lauded as a great sprinter but the FACT is that he NEVER won an open company G1 1200m sprint.

Like I said:
Manikato was a pancake champion.

Author: lostclarity

Time: 28/2/2019 10:16:49 AM

Blog Reply:

What do we have here, a nothing parasite sucking blood out of a champion to grandstand your way into some pitiful acknowledgement. Out of bed early are you to chuckle to yourself alone again about the muck you've raked over?

Time: 28/2/2019 5:11:14 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

Stop telling lies.

Moonlight Cloud was a G1 winner prior meeting Black Caviar.

Fake news, followed by more fake news. Worlds most useless troll

Author: gladys
Subject: Re: It's Black Caviar and Winx again

Time: 27/2/2019 11:02:17 AM

"and the best achievement had been a lowly Group Three. This calls for the "Highland Reel" procedure." Y

Time: 27/2/2019 11:42:17 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex,

Enough of the name calling, forget the K Dill; I think that she should be more aptly known as K Dull.

Reason: It would appear that she is so dull that she does not even seem to realise that she has been snookered regarding her apparent high regard for Manikato, who was beaten as a youngster, as opposed to her disregard for Winx, who was also beaten as a young horse.

For some reason or other, she is so dull that she fails to see the hypocrisy in seeing one as a champion and the other as a non champion.

Time: 27/2/2019 11:02:17 AM

Blog Reply:

These replies are just brilliant. I could not have hoped for better.

Here we have Theking setting his trap by asking for the names of horses that have beaten an unbeaten horse. I imagine that his next cunning plan will be to ask for the names of the bowlers that dismissed Bradman in each of his not out innings. He then congratulates Tufnel on recognizing his cerebral achievement.

If that is not enough, then the next act in the comedy show is Gary rewriting the English language to cover up his big goof in reading.

Just when you think it could not get any better, in comes The Parrot with his pearls of wisdom. Any dunce would know that when Black Caviar met Moonlight Cloud, the latter had not won over 1200 metres and the best achievement had been a lowly Group Three. This calls for the "Highland Reel" procedure. You go forward and find a better race and then revert that achievement back to a defeat to bolster the credibility of the winning horse. A bit like a "champion in waiting" manoeuvre used to great effect when trying to defend horses that have beaten nothing.

Keep up the great work fellows.

Page 4 of 4

Go to Page: 4321.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.