[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - greyhound tips anyone?

greyhound tips anyone?

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

If there's any interest please let me know, I could post some tips for tomorrow (Wed).

Please answer this afternoon/evening.

Author: another_tipsta
Subject: greyhound tips anyone?

Time: 12/3/2019 3:34:33 PM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Sthedley
Subject: Re: greyhound tips anyone?

Time: 16/3/2019 11:17:15 AM

Blog Reply:

I agree with you, keep them coming there might be a couple of winners amongst them. Who knows?

Author: Richard III

Time: 14/3/2019 11:08:09 PM

Blog Reply:

Yeah, when they get put up - and if I am on the computer and the wife isn't watching, I will have a look.

Cheers

Author: Euraman

Time: 14/3/2019 1:35:46 PM

Blog Reply:

Keep the greyhound tips coming I say. It's interesting to see how they go.

from euraman

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.