[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - Aussie donkeys

Aussie donkeys

Order by Date Ascending

RacePost -- Any Racing topic goes
Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Original Blog Post:

For the Group 1 Tancred Stakes at Rosehill this Saturday there are 19 horses nominated.

16 are bred overseas. That is right, 3 Aussie bred horses.Only 3.

I have been asking everyone to provide the names of the best 5 Aussie horses that Winx has defeated and the best 5 Aussie sprinters currently racing in Aussie. This question is beyond everyone it seems, and no wonder. Give it a few years and they won't be able to name 5 Aussie horses competing in a Group 1 unless it is for 2yo's, the way it is looking.

oink..oink....clip.....clop....clip....clop

Author: Khaptingly
Subject: Aussie donkeys

Time: 27/3/2019 9:11:57 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: Aussie donkeys

Time: 15/4/2019 9:14:10 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

you dont want me to converse with you in here? Thats fine champ. Hell, Ill ban you if you like, juts say the word. Maybe we all should- then what would you do?

Time: 15/4/2019 1:22:17 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes Oldman totally right. Why would he? A very unprofessional approach to life, given his "career".

Time: 14/4/2019 2:33:18 PM

Blog Reply:

You live in hope Oldman

Author: Oldman

Time: 12/4/2019 2:30:56 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex, "Id been conversing with you in here for 15 years."

Why?

The only reason I can think of is that you are constantly traveling and that you have time to burn?

Time: 11/4/2019 8:56:22 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

Ive never claimed to be one thing or the other. Ive been asked questions and given honest answers. Until Bop Bag tried it on recently, you didn't have a clue who I was or what I did and Id been conversing with you in here for 15 years.

The only thing Im prepared to claim is that I know a lot more about racing than you do. But thats not really saying much to be fair.

Time: 10/4/2019 5:37:13 AM

Blog Reply:

Yes the analogy being Rex and you are dead ducks, I think we can all see that. Neither of you and none of the others have an argument to back up any claims you try to make. My claims are correct. Rex bangs on about stallions and produce performing in other countries, not the donkeys racing in Aussie. Rex has exposed himself as not the professional some would have believed and all you can do is tell us what you like to bet on after they have won, after the event.

Author: nigeltufnel

Time: 9/4/2019 6:43:47 PM

Blog Reply:

Khrapper, have a look at Teresa May.

Why can’t she get her Brexit package up?

People think it’s a dud. They’re not interested. Basically she’s a dead duck politically.

Get the analogy?

Time: 9/4/2019 6:37:45 AM

Blog Reply:

Tufnel, any comment from you on The Championships to that thread or can you provide a list of the best 5 Aussie horses racing in Aussie, for this thread, or is it just all about Gladys and I.

I know we hold the floor, but have a go, give some, provide something worthwhile.

Author: nigeltufnel

Time: 8/4/2019 11:25:37 PM

Blog Reply:

Folks, we really must stop asking “How stup!d can you be?” in reply to khrapper.

He appears to be interpreting it as a challenge.

N.T.

Author: gladys

Time: 8/4/2019 3:18:49 PM

Blog Reply:

"I am not a tipster"..no truer word has ever been spoken by the Parrot.

Your last selection hit the fence at 1/2. You can't even get an odds on shot home.

Time: 8/4/2019 1:24:11 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill,

Let's be honest, you didn't even know Australian bred horses ran overseas when you started off potting the Australian breeding industry, only for me and a few others to point out its actually considered one of the best in the world with major G1 winners (including English Classics) all around the globe.

So based on that, it was safe to assume you wouldn't know Australian stallions had sired the 1 and 2 in the DWC. Just continuing your education on this front.

As for failed tipster, interesting as I'm not a tipster. But please do define 'failed tipster' as according to you.

I'd suggest someone who tried running a tipping site that went belly up in two minutes, qualifies as a failed tipster. But not someone who makes a living as a Presenter on horse racing. But if you want to refer to the column I've been asked to write for Hong Kong, its very much in profit this year on a level staking basis- hardly a fail at all. And far more profitable than laying 10/1 winners of the Melbourne Cup, and certainly nowhere as stup1d as suggesting ppl lay 100/1 shots!

I'm in Sydney for the Champs K Dill, the offer is always there if you want to catch up for a beer. I've even offered to shout, it would be worth paying for a few rounds just to listen to your take on racing in person. Im sure I'd have a good laugh if nothing else.

Time: 8/4/2019 6:24:22 AM

Blog Reply:

What has Australian stallions got to do with my point? I am referring to the poor quality of Aussie horses racing in Aussie. You do tend to get off the track to find a way out.

So now you consider an Aussie horse may have been not showing its peak form being away from home yet overseas visitors that come to Aussie for races like the Cox Plate don't have the same disadvantage. Talk about many excuses for your argument.... again.

Give up Rex. All forums. Do these other forums also know you are the failed media tipster who has immature ways by your name calling.

Time: 7/4/2019 2:37:05 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

this aint the only social media forum. Haven't been quiet at all. You need to get out more.

Blue Point very good. And looks better this year now that he is mentally stronger.

As for Viddora, was beaten further at her last 3 runs over 6F in Australia than she was in Meydan when traveling away from home.

Where do you want to go with that one champ?

Im sure you were excited to see that the 1 and 2 in the worlds richest race, The Dubai World Cup were both by Australia stallions.

Keep conversing with me and Ill keep education you, ill even do it for free. I dont mind helping those in need, its my way of giving back to society.

Time: 6/4/2019 5:29:27 AM

Blog Reply:

So you have been very quiet on the performances of Aussie Group 1 sprint form in Dubai there Rex. Failures galore.

Had Viddora won you would have been on here before leaving the track. But instead you were walking around with the tail between your legs and as silent as someone trying to swallow a pillow.

Clip.....clop....clip........clop

Time: 4/4/2019 6:06:08 AM

Blog Reply:

Bop Bag

Seriously champ. You've got to be stup1d to continue with his Moonlight Cloud thing. You had your pants pulled down, again, just cop it and let it go.

12 days after meeting Winx, this is Moonlight Clouds next run (ie the relevant form of the horse). Its the G1 prix Maurice De Ghent

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xspull

Thats a horse Black Caviar beat despite running a stone below her best. Its over a flat 6.5F at Deauville. A race many top line 6F sprinters have targeted. Why? Because its a flat 6F !! If you can win over 6F at Ascot, 6.5F at Deauville is tailor made.

If you dont understand why trainers in this part of the world will aim 7 and even 8F horse at Ascots 6F course, that says more about you than anything else. Thought you said you had been to Royal Ascot? You obviously didn't look at the track.

Quote from Freddy Head "She was a great mare, probably one of the best I've trained, but when you've also trained Goldikova it is difficult to say that she was definitely the best,". "Let's say that she was definitely in the same league"

Enough said

Author: Gary Still

Time: 3/4/2019 3:34:54 PM

Blog Reply:

Gladys,

You "bang on" about Winx having nothing to beat at home and then you "bang on" about Black Caviar having had nothing to beat Overseas.

You two will NEVER acknowledge BC&W as champions, as no criteria will ever satisfy you. Gladys, you and your mate are both id!ots.

Author: gladys

Time: 3/4/2019 8:44:24 AM

Blog Reply:

You seem to bang on about this Moonlight Cloud horse a lot, Parrot.

Is that the same horse that never won over 1200 metres in its life, yet nearly beat Black Caviar and was only rated 118 at the end of 2011, or is there another one?

Time: 2/4/2019 9:31:29 PM

Blog Reply:

Rex, you said.

"Any time you want to address the actual real content of the post, or any others, feel free, contribute something meaningful, I know its there."

You don't address issues on other threads or you bring in points irrelevant to the said post. You had a chance to talk about The Championships and you have a chance to talk about the QE Stakes.

Time: 2/4/2019 7:19:37 PM

Blog Reply:

Fairburn

Shute - call the name police. Pathetic and pedantic.

That post was never about spelling the name Benbatl incorrectly, just making the point we can all make a written mistake, even you have. (hence the glasshouses comment!)

Any time you want to address the actual real content of the post, or any others, feel free, contribute something meaningful, I know its there.

I am curious though, why do you go into bat for two self confessed online trolls? You come across as completely anal. God knows you'd be a pain to have a beer with, but you don't strike me as a troll or nearly as d*mb as that pair. So Im genuinely curious why are you the only person on here that goes into bat for them?

Time: 2/4/2019 6:59:21 PM

Blog Reply:

Thank you Fairburn I point out lots of Rex blunders but they don't get through.

Page 2 of 2

Go to Page: 21.  Next >>

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.