[close]

One of the many facilities Racing And Sports provides for all users is the ability to access "audio" content. Because of our significant domestic and international presence at the race track and of it, not only are we delivering extensive racing information and technology along with form content, you can avail yourself of a substantial amount of interviews conducted by the Racing And Sports team.

They include discussions with Jockeys, Trainers and Owners through the week, Post-Race interviews, Press conferences at major meetings and also Race Day Previews from our racing staff. All these emanate from racing right around the world.

Forum - FORUM??

FORUM??

Order by Date Ascending

Our Staff -- Post a message to Gary or one of our staff
Page 1 of 1

Original Blog Post:

Having trouble accessing the Forum?
Pages have changed from yesterday!

Thanks,
Cheers, Loges

Author: loges2
Subject: FORUM??

Time: 13/4/2019 11:28:58 AM

Post a replyPost a reply to this message.

Author: Rex
Subject: Re: FORUM??

Time: 21/4/2019 7:13:30 PM

Blog Reply:

Name dropping?

Lmao that you think Kevin Blake is name dropping. Effing brilliant.

Ill mention that to him were having a beer, he'll laugh nearly as much as I just have.

I have no idea what compels you to be a muppet on here with your self confessed trolling, but one things for sure, thats one hell of an inferior complex you have going on there.

So, about that bet, you have nothing to lose, you dont pay up after you get hammered anyway.

Author: gladys

Time: 21/4/2019 12:10:01 PM

Blog Reply:

Are you also curious about the type of person that needs to name drop and talk about himself all the time, Parrot?

Time: 20/4/2019 7:32:57 PM

Blog Reply:

K Dill,

My money's on micro peen (certainly got no kahunas).

Time: 19/4/2019 6:03:47 AM

Blog Reply:

K Dill

I'm curious, what sort of person feels the need to tell lies on a social media forum? No really, I'm genuinely interested.

Is it boredom?
Some sort of compulsive behavioural issue?
Loneliness?
Micro Peen?
All of the above?

Or something else?

Author: Gary Still

Time: 18/4/2019 9:18:06 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap,

On 28/10/18 you said you laid Winx to win $750, yet a couple of days ago, you said you've never laid Winx.

Did you lie then, or did you lie now? Which is it?

Time: 15/4/2019 8:48:05 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap, in an earlier post below you said "I have not Layed Winx. I named it as a Lay on the forum but that is it. There is a difference."

Here's proof that you DID lay Winx..

Khaptingly Re: Unders Time: 28/10/2018 1:25:13 PM

"Another success story. I laid Sunlight and won just over $750. I laid Winx to win $750 if it lost. Over $500 profit on the package of unders I gave you here."

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 15/4/2019 1:31:00 AM

Blog Reply:

I have not Layed Winx. I named it as a Lay on the forum but that is it. There is a difference. Does Rex back every horse he tips in the media? Obviously not. He would be totally broke. On the other hand perhaps he is.

Now that I have mentioned Rex we will get a reply. No doubt including a reply to Gladys' question, but we wouldn't bet on it. He might avoid it and deviate again.

Time: 14/4/2019 6:03:51 PM

Blog Reply:

Mr Parrot. That horse that came second yesterday. Being the knowledgeable person that you aspire to be, could you inform the forum what have been his best wins over the last three years?

Perhaps you could educate us all as to his ratings as a wfa star!

Time: 14/4/2019 2:32:23 PM

Blog Reply:

Even K Dill can’t keep up with his own lies. Your parents must be so proud of what you’ve become champ.

Time: 14/4/2019 1:12:35 PM

Blog Reply:

The forum is working again Loges!

Time: 14/4/2019 9:11:29 AM

Blog Reply:

Khap, you said that you have never laid Winx??

Khaptingly Subject: SUPERLAYS-2018 Time: 6/10/2018 10:37:29 AM

My Lays today are

Melbourne Race 5 Winx
Melbourne Race 7 Avillius

Khaptingly Subject: Unders   Time: 26/10/2018 1:40:54 PM

Moonee Valley
Friday - Sunlight
Saturday - Winx

Author: Khaptingly

Time: 14/4/2019 7:08:57 AM

Blog Reply:

Perhaps you others are the dopes?

I have never Layed Winx but what would it matter if someone did in the last 2 years, which is what you are claiming Gladys has done? At $1.06 you would only lose $60 for a $1000.

Anyone who says Winx is the best ever is a dope too. How does anyone alive know this? But by all means keep doing it, if it makes you feel good.

And what about all the dopes on this forum who can't tell us the best 5 horses that Winx has defeated.

Author: theking

Time: 13/4/2019 8:49:12 PM

Blog Reply:

loges2,

Of course she knows WINX won again.

She's crying in her beer yet again after laying her for the umpteenth time. It has been like groundhog day for Gladys whenever Winks raced. The same thing over and over again, rather tiresome really.

First she would declare that she had nothing to beat, then in the next breath declare that she was going to lay Winx. I dare say nothing changed today.

I don't think that there has ever been a bigger dill on this forum. Gladys you are a DOPE!

Author: loges2

Time: 13/4/2019 5:29:38 PM

Blog Reply:

Thanks for your interest Bestie.

There is something I would like to share.

WINX won again, but I'm sure you already know that!!

Cheers, Loges...

Time: 13/4/2019 4:23:32 PM

Blog Reply:

Nice of you to post to tell us you can't post.

Is there anything else you would like to share?

Page 1 of 1

Racing and Sports now moderates the Talkback forum to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to.
The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing and Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users. Click here to register.